Welcome to this week’s The Friday Five! I love sharing 5 things with you that I found this week that are on sale, great design and you just plain need in your life. Many of them I have ordered myself and own or have in my shopping cart. I am finishing up my summer decor to reveal to you very soon and have come across some really good finds to share with you. So I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Have you seen Emily Henderson’s patio reveal yet? It is gorgeous and she did it in such an affordable way. It really proves that big style doesn’t need to cost that much. On the other hand, her home is an incredible 1920’s masterpiece in Los Angeles which really is the perfect setting. I mean just look at that patio floor. It is that perfect pop of blue and white pattern in the space.
via Emily Henderson
2. I am on the hunt for the perfect summer bag and Tory Burch is having a huge 40% off summer sale. This one has caught my eye in this gorgeous powder blue color. You can never go wrong with TB bags and they last me forever. I think I still have one from over 4 years ago. I personally think blue goes with everything so this would be a great one to get.
3. This is my favorite silhouette in a heel because it is so comfortable and is so flattering. Now I found it in a blue and white stripe! If you even can believe it comes in 19 colors/patterns AND is on sale for $40. At that price ladies I advise that you stock up! I wear these all year long, even with jeans for date night.
4. I just ordered this hydrangea wreath for my front door to update it for summer. I was shocked at how pricey wreaths have gotten when I was looking. I made this peony one for spring but wanted to go in soft blue/green for summer for our front porch decor. I will be sharing it soon. I just couldn’t pass this wreath up though because it is on sale too for less than $40. It is large too at 20″ round. Our doorway is narrow but tall and a large wreath makes it feel warmer. I can’t wait to get this one and it should be here any day!
5. This is another recent purchase and I love it so much I had to share it on The Friday Five. I got this gorgeous round hand woven rug for our entry to put in the spot under the stairs. You can see my entry reveal in the new home HERE and see that we did not have anything under our table. I thought it needed to be grounded and softened up and I just couldn’t find anything I loved until I saw this one. I love the subtle blue rings and because this is a small spot it couldn’t be bigger than a 3′ round. It really is so pretty here and I will be sharing this space for my summer home tour so you can see it updated soon.
Hope you loved this week’s picks and don’t miss this weekends HUGE sales! Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Old Navy – 50% off all tees, tanks, shorts and swim. 30% off dresses
Tory Burch – up to 40% off summer sale
Wisteria – 25% off site wide with code: SALUTE25
J. Crew Factory – 50% site wide + extra 50% off clearance with code: WINWIN
Banana Republic – 40% off with code: BRSHIP + 3-5 day free shipping on $100 or more.
Serena & Lily – 20% off site wide with code:SUMMERDAYS