Is everyone recovered from the 4th?! We were mellow this year with my daughter Lauren having to be up to get to the stables at 5:30am. She is doing a special horse camp for the month of July and it starts bright and early. This momma has been dragging her feet for sure. But I am back this week with another The Friday Five where I share 5 things I love from shopping to home tours or that I have recently ordered for myself and you just plain o’l need to know about it. Many things I chose are blue and in a more coastal casual direction and that really plays over into my wardrobe. Growing up in California, we were always barefoot or in sandals and this week I am sharing a super cute pair I know you will love. There are also SO many sales for the holiday that are continuing into the weekend and I am sharing all those details below so don’t miss those. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. My friend Bree from Z Design At Home shared her vacation recap the other day and I about died over how gorgeous the beach house was they got in 30A. I have never heard of that place, not surprising coming from the West coast I guess, but now I want to go there! You can see more of this beautiful coastal home on her blog HERE and read more about 30A in her post.
2. If you are looking for some more summer wear than this tank is only $14 and comes in 4 colors. J. Crew Factory is also having a buy1 get 1 free on women’s t-shirts + 50% off clearance items. I would run quick and get what you want because that is a screaming deal. You can shop the sale HERE.
3. These cross strap sandals might just be THE staple sandal for summer. They look super comfy and are on sale for $25. They are perfect with jean shorts and a tee or even a light summer dress. They come in 4 colors so might be worth getting a second pair in a different color for that price.
4. So I had to split this one into 2 because I am in love with both of these pillows and they are part of a big sale that is ending soon. This first one is a great classic stripe and comes in a grey and white too. The striped pillow is less than $18 after you apply the code: SAVEMORE. They are a cotton blend and have that cool beachy vibe.
Okay and this next pillow I am SO in love with. I am thinking it would be a great transition pillow for the fall too and I would mix it with some brown toned accents. I love the tassels and the color is of course one of my favorites. Again make sure to use the code: SAVEMORE for 30% off at checkout.
5. If you’ve been looking for some sea glass beads to add to your decor, then I’ve found these amazing ones for a great price. I actually have had them for over 6 months and just added these rose pink ones to my cart. I love draping them on a bowl or on top of books.
Here is how I styled them in my home.
They really are beautiful in person and add a fun whimsical touch to your home. Hope you loved this week’s pics and don’t miss these incredible holiday sales going on! I have all my favorites below.
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.