Welcome to another The Friday Five!
Next week is Halloween which means Thanksgiving is on the horizon. I don’t mean to scare you so today I’m sharing a few things to get you ready for the next couple of weeks so it doesn’t all feel last minute. I hate being last minute on anything and I think that really is a testament to my type A personality.
If you are already starting to plan your Thanksgiving table then take a look at THESE tables to get inspired and make your shopping list. I know you will drool over them just like me!
I have some amazing finds for you today too in home decor. A few of them I already have and you know I only like to recommend things to you that I either already use and have purchased OR is currently in my shopping cart. So let’s get started!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I am already pinning Thanksgiving ideas over on Pinterest and you can follow my board HERE, but this one by A Fabulous Fete stopped me in my tracks. I love the simplicity of the centerpiece made from eucalyptus leaves and pears.
The darling small cutting boards and agate coasters with each person’s name, is a simple gorgeous place setting idea. And the gorgeous copper mugs with berries on picks is a beautiful touch. You can check out the full table design HERE.
2. If you caught my fall front porch this year then you know I already have this striped jute rug. I always layer my door mat with a small area rug on my front porch. I think it gives it more visual interest and it is a great way to add a pop of pattern. Of course you know I am a stripe lover and this one is SO good AND this rug is on sale for $14 so RUN and grab it!!
3. I just purchased these suede booties this week! I was not even planning on getting a pair this year because I love my booties from the last 2 years BUT these guys are on sale, less than $40 and the most comfortable heeled shoes ever. I mean how could you not go grab these?! They fit true to size even though they are rounded in the front. Normally I am an 8-1/2 but I went with an 8 and they fit perfectly.
4. I love a great solid pillow for my sofa and chairs that will go with everything. Linen also happens to be one of my favorite fabrics because the texture of it is so pretty. These linen pillows are stunning and one sale for $24 from one of my all-time favorite retailers.
5. I have been looking for a yummy smelling wreath for the upcoming holiday season for our kitchen hood and I think I have found this bay leaf wreath I am going to order. It is a fresh live wreath so this one has a fresh herbal scent and it will dry naturally. You can even use the leaves for cooking. It is also under $60 for the 22″ one which is such a great price for a “live” wreath.
I hope you loved this week’s picks and don’t miss out on all the great sales I have lined for you below for the weekend! I’m even sharing some of my favorite finds from them.