Autumn is in full swing and the beautiful decor has filled the store shelves! We are helping you get the fall decorating bug and have shopped our favorite items for you. Here’s 11 of the most beautiful decor pieces every home needs this season!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Gold Antler Candelabra: this is such a different piece than most things I’ve decorated with before but it’d be a beautiful addition to your dining table as a centerpiece!
- Gold Pumpkin Decor: these little guys are painted the prettiest gold! There’s a couple of different sizes to mix and match with – they would look great as a part of a coffee table display (with some fun coffee table books!) or on your mantle. Grab them while they last!
- Pumpkin Chai Scented Candle: there is nothing better than a cool fall day with the scent of a beautiful fall scented candle filling your home! I am loving this pumpkin chai candle – it’s a beautiful color too! It’d make for a great host/hostess gift this season too.
- Quilted Velvet Throw Pillow: this rust colored throw pillow is SO incredibly soft and a great throw for fall. I’m sure you’ve seen this color trending like crazy this season and who could complain? It’s beautiful! If you need some inspo to style your pillows, here are some tips to achieve a flawless look on your couches.
- Gold ‘Grateful’ Wall Art: I have visions of this gorgeous hanging sign in my fall entryway – the font stole my heart!
- Harvest Wheelbarrow Decoration: you guys, this is $15 and I have all sorts of dreamy visions of filling it with mums and adding it to my fall front porch
- Plaid Throw Blanket: I love a good throw blanket – I love even more when the throw blanket is this pretty! The colors are perfect for fall and go with the rust and gold theme that I know we all love oh-so-much. It comes in a blue version also if that matches your space better! They make for great decor while keeping your family cozy and are worth getting a couple of.
- Tree Bark Candle: I plan on grabbing a ton of these and using them on my fall tablescape this season. They are so realistic looking and have a clean smelling scent to them – perfect if you have company over for dinner!
- Floral ‘Gather’ Doormat: call me crazy, but one of my favorite things to change out each season is my door mat! I have so much fun finding a new, welcoming mat – it really is the first thing friends and family see! The best part is it’s currently on sale for $13 – you can’t pass that up!
- ‘Trick or Treat Yourself’ Throw Pillow: I could not resist with this one! It’s just the cutest – treat yourself and grab this! 😉
- Pinecone Chair Decor: the prettiest little extra-something you could add to your entertaining space this season! It’s such a simple idea, but makes such a beautiful statement in your dining room. Truly the perfect addition to any fall decor in your home this season!
Hope you love all these fall decor ideas to help get your home decorated for one of our favorite seasons!