Sharing a collection of resort wear and travel essentials for your summer getaways, including bright and colorful dresses, affordable swimsuits, straw totes, summer statement jewelry and so much more.
As we start to get back to a sense of normal, I know many of you (myself included!) are eager to get back to traveling and take a much-needed trip this summer. Whether you’re traveling near, far, or having a staycation this summer, there’s always room for some new summer finds! I’ve been searching for some cute resort wear and found a ton of really fun finds at all price points and travel essentials for your summer getaway as well.
From bold swimsuits to bright and airy dresses, versatile sandals, statement accessories, and more, there’s bound to be something here you’re going to love! Just scroll down to see all of the cutest resort wear to snag this summer season.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Resort Wear and Travel Essentials
1. Tie-Back Tiered Midi Dress: this is THE most perfect vacation dress! The color and style scream “beach trip” and you can dress this down or up so well. You could also wear it to a summer wedding or any party or event!
2. Denim Shorts: these high-rise denim shorts are a summer staple and will be for years! They fit SO well and are the perfect length. You can wear them with everything – I just love the wash!
3. Wicker Clutch: I love summer bags because they’re so different and make such a statement – this one comes in three colors and I LOVE the mix of the wicker with the chain strap. It’s a must-have summer bag!
4. Pearl and Gold Drop Earrings: these gorgeous Kendra Scott earrings are a staple – you’ll wear these forever and they are one of my favorites to take on a beach trip!
5. Sea Glass Drop Earrings: when I saw these I knew they were the most perfect earrings to pack for your beach trip this summer! There’s something so beautiful about sea glass and especially so in these shades of blue and green. They’re under $30 too!
6. Supergoop Sunscreen: out of all the face sunscreens I’ve tried, this is hands down one of the best! It’s super hydrating and also works as a makeup primer. It’s a summer must have for sure!
7. Colorblock One-Piece Swimsuit: I LOVE the colors of this swimsuit! It comes in a few other options as well and the style is so perfect for every body type. It’s under $30, which is such a steal, and the perfect new swimsuit to add this season!
8. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: these are such a classic, staple sandal for summer and the white color is my absolute favorite. You can pack these for a trip and they’ll match every single one of your outfits! Talk about a space saver. 😉 They’re a bit pricier than your normal sandal at just under $200, but they’ll last you for years and they are truly so versatile.
9. Smocked Puff-Sleeve Printed Dress: this adorable midi dress is under $100 and would look so cute with a pair of sandals or heels, perfect for a dinner or to wear to the beach on a trip this summer!
10. Distressed Denim Shorts: you are not going to believe this, but these denim shorts are $15!!! They are SO cute and come in so many washes. I cannot get over how inexpensive they are for the quality too.
11. Linen Cover-Up Shirt: how fun is the color of this cover-up shirt?! It’ll match so many of your bathing suits and you can wear this around the resort, to the beach, etc. on your summer trip(s) and all summer long as well.
12. Straw Hat: this is one of my all-time favorite straw hats! It’s so durable and SO beautiful. It’ll last you forever and matches every outfit! It blocks the sun from your face while also looking super cute and it’s a total summer must-have, especially if you’re headed on a beach trip this summer!
13. Tortoise Square Sunglasses: these sunglasses look designer and are under $100! They’re a perfect pair for summer and you’ll get tons of use out of them since they match everything.
14. Beach Tote: this canvas beach tote is SO perfect for your next beach trip! It’s an under $40 Amazon find and it’s the most perfect bag to take to the beach – fits all of your things and looks super cute with any look!
15. Bow-Tie One-Piece Swimsuit: the one-shoulder originally drew me to this swimsuit, then I saw the fun bow-tie it has and just loved it! Wait until you see all of the colors it comes in too – you’re going to love this swimsuit for summer!
16. Tan Leather Ankle-tie Sandals: aren’t these sandals so beautiful?! The almond colored leather makes them the perfect, versatile shoe for summer and the tie-up detailing is so fun. These come in a bunch of colors and you can wear them casually with denim shorts and a bathing suit or dressed up for dinner with a dress!
17. Compass Coin Pendant Necklace: this dainty gold necklace is such a fun piece to wear on vacation or just daily – you can layer with it or wear it alone and it’s something so different and fun!
18. Turquoise and Gold Huggie Hoop Earrings: these dainty hoops are the perfect summer earrings – they’re lightweight, you can’t beat turquoise for summer and they’re under $60 with AMAZING reviews. Snag these while they last, you’ll want to wear them with every outfit you bring on your next trip and all summer long!
19. Straw Tote: this under $30 straw tote comes with the cutest dotted scarf and is SUCH a fun bag to add to your summer rotation.
20. White Shirtdress: when you pack for a summer trip, dresses are a MUST. This $20 white shirtdress is a must have – you can wear it casually with sneakers, dressed up with wedges for dinner or even as a swim cover-up! It’s SO cute and I can’t get over the price.
21. Blue Bandeau One-Piece Swimsuit: I absolutely LOVE the color of this one-piece swimsuit! It’s so beautiful and I love that it has removable straps. It’s under $40 and fits so well – the most perfect swimsuit to add to your rotation this summer!
We hope these resort wear finds and travel essentials help you to pack for your summer getaway this season!