Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most stunning traditional kitchen, a super cute dress and affordable pair of sneakers and some new fall home decor to add to your home this upcoming season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This traditional kitchen designed by Remedy Design Firm is so pretty! I love the all-white look and the pops of color in the decor. The black hardware and super simple hood both fit the space so perfectly also. Check out the entire home here.
2. This short sleeve embroidered dress is so perfect for this time of year! If you’re taking a late summer trip, just embracing the warmth or even into the fall you could pair this with a pair of booties! It also comes in white and it’s the perfect style and under $40. Shop this embroidered navy dress here.
3. These super pretty faux botanical stems are so perfect for fall! I love the way they’re displayed here in this simple vase and how they’re a floral piece but are still so neutral. Perfect for any decor style! Shop this faux millet bundle here.
4. These super cute white statement sneakers are the perfect designer dupe for pricier pairs! These are under $30 and are perfect to wear with casual looks or even with a casual dress or skirt. I love the glitter detail these have but if that’s not your thing, these come in a couple of other colors as well! Shop these white statement sneakers here.
5. The super popular woven pumpkins are back this year! They’re so affordable, come in multiple sizes and are the most perfect fall decor finds out there! They usually sell out so grab a few to add into your fall decor setup this season while they’re available here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: