Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful kitchen buffet space, a few fall fashion must haves under $50 and two fall decor finds to add to your home!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous kitchen buffet area in this California Spanish home designed by Intimate Living Interiors is so stunning! I was immediately drawn to the stunning wallpaper they included that really makes the space pop. It’s such a fun little buffet area in the kitchen and I love the idea of it and how it turned out. It’s a bold spot that pops! Check out the entire stunning home here.
2. There’s always a few pieces that stand out to me each season and this fall, this plaid fleece shacket is definitely one of them! It looks so cozy and it’s SO cute. It comes in a bunch of color combos and it’s under $50! Perfect fall fashion item to add to your closet this season. Shop this plaid shacket here.
3. One of my favorite ways to add touches of fall to my home is with little things that make a statement – these white pumpkin bowl fillers are so cute and the perfect way to do just that! You could display them in a decorative bowl on your coffee table, a shelving unit, in a vase on your kitchen island or even scatter them across a fall tablescape. You can’t beat the price either – the set is only $10! Shop these white pumpkin bowl fillers here.
4. If you’re on the hunt for a new pair of booties for the fall, this pair is it! They are sooo cute and I can’t believe it but they’re under $50! They come in black and a lighter sand color as well. They look just like a similar designer pair that’s well over $100 and these have incredible reviews. Shop these platform booties here.
5. I could think of so many places that this leather handled basket would fit perfectly in my home or in any home! It’s perfect for storage but also looks really chic and homey and isn’t an eye sore. I think it’d be perfect to store throw blankets in in a living room! Shop this leather handled basket here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: