The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a stunning kitchen design, a cozy sweater, must-have pair of holiday heels and two pieces of holiday decor that’ll spruce things up in your home this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This farmhouse kitchen design that was designed by MIF Design and Construction is so simply beautiful! It’s super bright and airy and has such clean lines and simplistic details that all come together so well. The pendant lights are like nothing I’ve seen before and the mix of modern bar stools, gold hardware and contrasting island all go together SO well. Check out the entire home here.
2. This navy mock-neck sweater looks so cozy! It comes in a ton of colors and is perfect for this season. The mock-neck keeps it cozy too! Shop this navy marled mock-neck sweater here.
3. This artificial cedar and eucalyptus garland is so stunning! It’s perfect to add to your home this holiday season and it has a super realistic look to it. It’d be perfect as part of a table centerpiece, on your mantle or anywhere else in your home! Shop this holiday garland here.
ARTIFICIAL CEDAR AND EUCALYPTUS GARLAND
4. I am in LOVE with these stunning gold botanical printed glass ball ornaments! They’re sooo stunning. They come in a pack of 3 for $15 and they’ll look beautiful on your tree this season! Shop these glass ball ornaments here.
GLASS AND GOLD BOTANICAL PRINTED ORNAMENTS
5. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect pair of heels this holiday season for Christmas, holiday parties, etc., this pair is perfect! They’re super neutral and will match every outfit – they also come in black! – and they’re very understated with the glittery block heel. I love them and that they are under $35! Shop these glitter block heels here.
GLITTER BLOCK HEEL HOLIDAY HEELS
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: