Happy Friday friends! Another week has bit the dust and I for one am very happy about that. I don’t know what has been in the air but the last 2 weeks have been rough. I think we finally have nailed down all our plans for the summer and now I can’t wait for Lauren to be out of school in 5 weeks and the summer fun to begin. I hope you had a better week than me and enjoy this week’s The Friday Five of 5 things I found this week that are on sale, great design and you just plain need in your life. You can check out past TFF right HERE.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. While perusing Pinterest, I came across this home tour and fell in love with it’s modern yet rustic touches. They used the same pendant lights over the kitchen island as we have in our new kitchen (I promise to share it soon!) and went in a totally different direction than I did. I love seeing designs using the same elements yet styled in a completely different way. It shows this versatility of the pieces being used. You can shop my kitchen pendant lights HERE.
Design by Design Storms
2. One of my favorite retailers to buy jewelry from is having a up to 50% off sale right now and these gorgeous mint earrings are on sale for $18. They come in 17 colors. Yep you heard that right! There is a color to match every outfit you have. I have my eye on a few other pieces like THIS ONE and THIS ONE in white. And I just added this necklace in turquoise to my cart. It is so pretty!
3. Oh you guys I am so in love with this bowl and it finally went on sale. I have been wanting this for the kitchen and using it for fruit so I can’t wait for it to come! I love simple elegant pieces like this in my home to add a little glam. For the most part my decor is fairly low key so I love pieces like this for a fun twist. I think I will be using it at christmas time filled with ornaments too!
4. Friends, I have this rug. It is made from jute and sisal and is GORGEOUS in person. I did some Instagram Stories a few days ago on this because ever since my living room reveal you all have had a lot of question about it. So here are a few answers to the main questions I’ve been getting. First, the color is a cream and a khaki. It is such a pretty tone on tone color combo. Second, it is not rough on your feet. It is actually super soft a cozy feeling. I know jute rugs can tend to be scratchy feeling but this one is amazing. Lastly, a lot of you have asked if it sheds – it does not shed. At least not that I have noticed in the last 6 weeks. Any shedding around here is due to our fur ball Sasha.
I can’t begin to tell you how much I love this rug. It really is such a pretty subtle pop of pattern in our room. You can see it below. It is on sale right now but I’ll be honest I am not sure when it ends. So if you love it, go grab it.
photo by Sweet Memory Photography
5. I just got this pillow for a spot in our entry and it is the prettiest linen fabric and I love the navy and porcelain blue stripe pattern. It is $19 which I think is such a great price for a staple pillow like this that you can use year round. I will be revealing my entry soon so you can see it!
Have a great weekend friends and don’t miss all these great sales below!
Loft – 30% off all full price styles + extra 40% off all sale styles
Banana Republic – extra 40% off sale styles
Serena & Lily – up to 30% off all rugs
Old Navy – all jeans, pants and tees on sale up to 50% off
Joss and Main – up to 70% off outdoor