Happy Friday everyone and welcome to this week’s The Friday Five where I share 5 things I love from the week that are inspiring home ideas, great sale alerts and things I recently purchased that I know you will love too. This week I am doing things a little different and added a twist. I am sharing 5 things in my favorite color blue. I personally feel everyone needs some blue in their life. It is a happy soothing color. So add it in to your wardrobe and into our home with some of my current favorite things below!
Oh and don’t forget to grab our Mother’s Day Gift Guide to help you shop this year! It is in 1 week.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This room is from one of my most favorite design teams, Studio McGee. I seriously can not pin point my most favorite thing but here are a few design elements that are so crush worthy. First, you have to pop over HERE and see what it looked like before. That’s what makes this space even more amazing is to see how far it came and that no matter what you have to work with, you can transition it into something utterly amazing. I love how they worked with these gorgeous beams that were existing and brighten up the space with white paint and a new fireplace. These 2 chairs ground those beams and makes them not feel like they are floating and heavy. There are lots of blue layers in here which of course is my favorite. I would put this room in my house in 2 seconds if I could! It’s just so amazing.
2. I am always a sucker for a good throw and the pom pom trim on this one is gorgeous. I love that it is lightweight and perfect to transition from spring into summer. I think it would be beautiful in a living room draped on a chair or in your bedroom laying across the bottom of your duvet. It actually comes in 6 colors if navy isn’t your thing. AND it is Nordstrom Triple Points so now is the time to get this and all the other things you’ve been wanting and earn those points. It ends this Sunday May 6th so don’t wait. Many things will sell out quick.
3. And if you loved the pom poms from the one above then you will love these cute mules too! Not only do they have mini pom poms but they also have cute fringe detail. These would be so cute with jeans and a t-shirt or a spring/summer dress. They have a low heel so they are great mom shoes. I have these on order so I will let you know in IG Stories when I get them and what I think.
4. You know my love for blue and white is strong and this buffalo check pillow from one of my favorite retails is such a great staple pillow. It will go with everything. I love the larger scale check pattern and the quality of the pillows from them is always top notch. It is also on sale for less than $30 so grab them before the sale ends.
5. So last year I bought a dress in this same material and I LIVED in it. It is like a sweat shirt material and so unbelievably comfortable. This dress has a great stripe pattern and rolled sleeves for a bit of contrast. I am telling you this will be the best $ spent this season on a dress you will wear all the time. It also comes in pink and grey if you aren’t a fan of the stripes.
Hope you loved this weeks picks and don’t miss the weekend sales that start now!
Pottery Barn – up to 30% off outdoor
Nordstrom – Triple points weekend for all cardholders!
Urban Outfitters – 20% off all dresses & rompers
Macys – Friends & Family sale. extra 30% off storewide selections
Tarte Cosmetics – 7 full size items for only $63. Create your own custom kit.
Joss & Main – up to 75% off
Old Navy – 30% off with code: THANKYOU
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.