Sharing a collection of stylish and transitional resort wear outfit ideas that can be mix or matched, and layered upon for the perfect vacation wardrobe.
Can you believe we are already talking spring break?! I am sooo excited for warmer temps and all of these fun and colorful fashion finds. If you are planning on going on a trip for spring break, I found a ton of great style finds for you to shop to pack on your vacation.
From new denim shorts to the cutest swimsuits and straw bags, you’re bound to love and want to shop some of these fun finds!
Just scroll down to see all of the cutest new resort wear fashion finds this season! Enjoy!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
This site contains affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Colorful Resort Wear:
1. Navy Striped T-Shirt: aside from this being a perfect basic tee, it’s great to take on vacation to throw on with a pair of shorts as a simple, easy outfit.
2. White Flutter Sleeve Tank Top: if you buy one new top for your next beach trip, it has to be this one! You could wear it with a pair of denim shorts for a casual look or even tucked into a midi skirt with heels to dinner one night. It comes in a TON of colors and it’s only $20!
3. Distressed Denim Shorts: I love these denim shorts and the best part is they come in so many different washes! They are perfect if you need new shorts for vacation or just for spring and summer in general. Can’t recommend them enough!
4. White Tie-Front Cover Up Pants: I LOVE these cover up pants! They are a must have and you will not believe the price. They’re super flattering and so lightweight – perfect to wear to the pool or beach. I love the colors they come in and honestly would recommend getting a few pairs – you’re going to love them that much and want to wear them with every swimwear look!
5. White Knotted Slide Sandals: aren’t these so cute?! They are under $30, come in a bunch of colors and are the perfect pool sandal or even to wear to dinner with shorts or a sun dress.
6. Ruched One-Shoulder Swimsuit: this swimsuit is sooo flattering and comes in a bunch of colors! I love the style and this shade of blue is so pretty.
7. Shimmering Strappy Sandals: I LOVE these sandals!! They are under $100 and are sooo shimmery and gorgeous. The way they sparkle is just unreal! And they are so fun for spring break and to wear all spring/summer long.
8. White Woven Sandals: these look designer and are under $30! They come in a few colors and they’re such a great, simple sandal that you can easily throw on with a casual look or dressed up look.
9. Blue Ruffle Gingham One-Piece Swimsuit: this under $50 swimsuit is so cute and flattering! It’s perfect for your next vacation and the print is so fun!
10. Beaded Tassel Earrings: aren’t these statement earrings gorgeous?! They look designer but are under $100. They come in a couple of colors and they are so beautiful.
11. Gold and Opal Drop Earrings: another gorgeous, must have pair of statement earrings for your next trip! Best part is you’ll get so much use out of them – you can wear them with any dressy outfit all year round!
12. Straw Panama Hat: if you are looking for a new straw hat you need to add this one to your collection! It’s under $40 and also comes in white. So perfect for vacation!
13. Straw Clutch: this straw clutch is a vacation MUST have! It’s $21 and a spring accessory you have to pack for your next beach trip.
14. Ice Blue Mirrored Sunglasses: aren’t these so fun?! They’re so different than most sunglasses and definitely a must-have for spring break.
15. Pinstriped Shirt Dress: this super cute shirt dress is so relaxed and casual but you could easily dress it up with a pair of wedges or strappy heels! It’s the perfect beach trip dress and the colors are so perfect.
16. Straw Tote Bag: can you believe that this straw tote bag is under $50?! It’s sooo cute and the perfect pool/beach tote. You could even use it as a handbag to go to dinner!
17. Puff Sleeve Tiered Midi Dress: the shade of blue and pretty floral print is the perfect combo making for the most beautiful midi dress out there! It’s under $50 and a perfect vacation dress!
We hope all of these fun and colorful resort wear finds help you finish shopping and packing for your spring break trips!