No matter where you live, updating your space to add some beachy, nautical themed finds will give you that oceanside vibe we all love to feel! It can be hard to locate the best finds, so we rounded up a ton of coastal living home decor that you need to add to your beach-themed space. Notice all of the different shapes, colors and materials – the mix of these creates the most effortless and beautiful coastal look we know you will love!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Blue Floral Accent Pillow: the most perfect spring accent piece to get your outdoor living situation spruced up! It’s a super pretty blue mosaic pattern.
2. Decorative Pineapple Jar: the general rule of thumb is when you see a cute pineapple (decor piece), you buy it – right? Right. We love the distressed look to this cute jar!
3. Beaded Chandelier: this fixture would look absolutely stunning in so many different rooms – guest bedroom, the master bedroom, living room, dining room – the list is never ending! It has that wooden, beaded look to it and is a great price.
4. Rope Accented Glass Ball Set: this set of 3 is $31 and a must have for your coastal space. They’re simple but still so pretty.
5. Distressed Wood Candle Holder: add an odd number (I prefer 3) of these candle holders to your mantle for some dimension and a variety of shapes – distressed wood is the best wood!
6. Coastal Ambience Diffuser: when you smell this scent, you will feel like you are AT the beach! It’s so fresh and clean and is affordable, too!
7. Coral Knit Blanket: pops of peach and coral shades make a nautical themed room what it is! It’s the perfect bright addition, and you can always use a light (but still cozy!) throw blanket like this one year round.
8. White Wash Wood Picture Frame: I always say the best way to really make a house feel like home is to personalize it as much as possible! Filling your house with pictures of friends and family and things you love is the best way to decorate – a coastal, nautical themed space calls for a distressed wood frame like this $16 one!
9. Driftwood and Sea Glass Wind Chime: there’s nothing as relaxing as hearing the sound of a wind chime! This would be beautiful inside too as a wall hanging!
10. Driftwood Bowl: a perfect dining centerpiece, or for the coffee table! So pretty it doesn’t even need anything to fill it!
11. Distressed Wood Ship Wheel: nothing is more coastal than a distressed ship wheel! Hang it on a gallery wall to add dimension and a variety of shapes.
12. Distressed Wood & Glass Lantern: I picture these being the perfect front porch (or back patio!) decor piece; great for a nighttime get-together and a simple but pretty piece of decor.
13. Blue Stone Boxes: the opal and shades of blue make for the most beautiful combination! These would be a great gift, or look stunning on your coffee table.
14. Woven Serving Tray: while this is great to use when guests are over, it’s equally as perfect to use to decorate a tablescape!
15. Decorative Coral Sculpture: these sculptures look gorgeous when used as decor! This blue piece would be beautiful stacked atop books on a foyer table, a living room table or even in the guest bedroom.
16. Decorative Shell Ball Set: these would look gorgeous in a vase, I love that they are real shells!
17. ‘Beach Please’ Pillow Cover: just the cutest pillow cover, ever! It’ll be perfect to use all summer long – and especially so in a beach home or beachy themed space!
18. Woven Accent Rug: I love this rug because it comes in a few sizes, so you can coordinate and get a variety of sizes to use throughout the house. It’s simple but still makes that coastal statement.
19. Beach Glass Vase Filler: the prettiest colored beach glass ever! Vase fillers are definitely one of the most genius inventions to date, don’t you think?? So fun and an extra pop of color!
20. Glass Orb Sculptures: the coolest part about these coastal decor pieces is that they’re made from recycled glass! They are in the prettiest turquoise shade and would look so beautiful in just about any spot you put them!
21. Wicker Baskets: great to store throw blankets and such in, and they make organizing FUN!
What do you think about the coastal decor theme? I hope these pieces bring you lots of inspiration to update your decor situation this season – summer is around the corner and with a coastal living space, it’ll always feel like you’re at the beach!