Sharing a collection of Father’s Day gift ideas, including gifts for the techy dad, gifts for the sports loving dad, gifts under $50 for dad and so much more.
Can you believe we are already talking about Father’s Day?! It’s quickly approaching and I’ve been on the hunt for all of the very best gift ideas out there for dads this year. No matter what your dad or the father figure you’re looking to buy a gift for this season is into, there is something here for every dad! From tech gifts to trendy shoes, practical clothing, gifts for the griller and so much more, you’ll definitely be able to find the perfect gift for dad here!
Just scroll down to see all of the best Father’s Day gift ideas!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
1. Leather Toiletry Bag: my favorite part about this toiletry bag is that you can personalize it with dad’s initials! Every man needs a nice toiletry bag that they can keep their essentials in and take with them on trips. This one comes in a black leather and brown leather and it’s under $60.
2. Linen Waffle Robe: there’s probably a pretty good chance that dad doesn’t have a robe he loves, and even if he does, this linen robe is super lightweight and SO nicely made! It’s a perfect gift for every dad this Father’s Day.
3. Apple Watch TimePorter: this is such a cool gadget if your dad has an Apple Watch! It’s an on-the-go charging stand and has spots inside for all of your Apple Watch accessories – the charger, headphones, etc!
4. Birkenstock Sandals: these are such a great pair of sandals that come in a couple of colors – super comfortable and practical and a perfect Father’s Day gift!
5. Navy Leather Sneakers: these stylish sneakers are great for dad to wear casually or even a bit dressed up if he doesn’t love dress shoes! They’re such a great color blue too.
6. Bourbon Gift Set: if he loves bourbon, this gift set is for him! It has three bourbon cocktail mixers and each bottle makes 8 drinks. So fun if he loves to make his own drinks and entertain at the bar!
7. FitBit Watch: this smart watch is such a fun gift idea that dads of every age will just love! The best part is it looks super sleek on his wrist so he can wear it all day, every day.
8. Baseball Cap: this isn’t your average baseball cap – it’s made with a smart moisture-absorbing lining that keeps it breathable and perfect for a hot day. It comes in so many colors too!
9. Blue Woven Leather Bracelet: this fun bracelet comes in a few colors and it’s just a really nice bracelet for dad to wear either casually or dressed up.
10. AirPods: if he doesn’t already have a pair of these, gift them! He will LOVE them and use them constantly. AirPods make life so much easier – I found the newest version on sale too!
11. No-Touch Protective Keychain: this keychain is the best because he can clip it onto his keys and n ever have to touch a door, keypad, etc again! Genius and a total must-have.
12. Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug: for the dad who loves coffee, this under $100 temperature controlled mug will help him enjoy his coffee hot every day!
13. BBQ Grill Set: this 18-piece grill set is perfect for dad this Father’s Day! If he loves to grill, he will love this complete set with every single tool he could ever need. It’s under $60 too!
14. Wine Chiller: I always love suggesting this as a gift idea (for multiple occasions!) because it is just such a smart idea. It comes in multiple colors and keeps a bottle of wine chilled for as long as you need!
15. Chevron Cuff Links: these are a bit of a splurge, but are something he’ll have forever, use for every special occasion and can even pass down one day. They are such a gorgeous, versatile pair of cuff links that match everything!
16. YETI Rambler Tumbler: this is always a great gift idea, no matter what the holiday! It’s perfect for the dad whose on-the-go since he can keep his drink hot OR cold in this YETI tumbler.
17. Personalized Leather AirPods Case: how fun is this?! Whether he already has AirPods or if you’re gifting them along with this case this Father’s Day, this is such a fun gift idea and something so different. I always love suggesting personalized items as gifts and this beautifully designed AirPods case is just that. It’s super affordable too!
18. Chanel Cologne: this is one of those scents that every man will love, it’s basically universal! 😉 You can also never go wrong gifting cologne!
19. Massage Gun: these portable massage guns have become SO popular in the past few years and it’s for good reason – they’re incredible for getting out knots, giving a deep massage at home and also are great for anyone whose athletic! Dad will love this and undoubtedly use it daily!
20. Nike Sports Shorts: I LOVE these shorts and how many colors they come in! They look so comfortable and they’re so great for dad to lounge or work out in.
We hope these Father’s Day gift ideas help you to finish all your gifting this season!