When it comes to shopping for men, it’s never the easiest. It’s hard to find something they don’t already have, will love to open and most importantly, will use! There’s so many great gifts here for you to choose from – whether it’s for your significant other, brother, in-law, or anyone else – check it out!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Leather Gloves: these leather tech gloves have a cozy and warm cashmere lining – and for the price, you can’t beat these.
2. Tom Ford Cologne: you can never go wrong buying the guy on your list a new cologne! And just wait until you smell this one – it’s so fresh and a little bit goes a long way so it’ll last them quite a while.
3. Patagonia Fleece Pullover: these fleeces are everyone’s favorites – even the guys! It’s even perfect for the coldest weather.
4. Silver Chain Bracelet: for the man who would love receiving a bracelet like this as a gift but doesn’t like to wear anything that’s too flashy, this is your best bet!
5. Monogrammed Whiskey Glass & Decanter Set: get this set with the letter of the guy in your life’s last name and you have one awesome, personalized gift ready to go. It’s such a nice set and a great addition to a bar area, aside from being something they’ll really use!
6. Cognac Suede Boots: such a nice, quality pair of shoes for SUCH a great price. They also come in blue and they are the most perfect winter shoe that can be worn dressed up or more casually.
7. Wireless Speaker: both the sound quality and battery life make this speaker the one you should hands down get if shopping for a new one for a guy on your list this season. It comes in a few colors and it’s slim so it’ll fit just about anywhere and it’s one of my go-to gifts.
8. Kiehl’s Skin Essentials Set: I don’t think I’ve seen a skincare set for men under $50 that is this awesome! It has everything your guy needs to keep his skin hydrated and clean – it even comes with a hand salve that they can use all day long in the winter time.
9. Leather Wallet: a wallet is one of those gifts that never gets old. You could even add to it and get a couple of his favorite gift cards to put inside!
10. Carry-On Cocktail Kit: here is another fun gift – it’s something that’s out of the ordinary and something they can really enjoy! It includes everything you’d need to make the perfect Old Fashioned from 40,000 feet up.
11. Leather Travel Case: this toiletry case has so much room inside and even has two separate pockets. Another gift that they probably wouldn’t think of getting themselves but will love to receive!
12. Wool Beanie: the coziest winter hat ever! It also comes in navy and olive green – so many choices and for a great price.
13. Monogrammed Luggage Tag: for the man who travels a lot whether it be for business or pleasure, this is a thoughtful gift and I just love anything that has that personalized touch! This really is a great gift for just about anyone on your list with how many colors it comes in!
14. Plush Throw Blanket: trust me, men love blankets just as much as women do! Who wouldn’t, right? This cozy throw is perfect for lounging after a long day and watching some TV with.
15. Black Sunglasses: these look like they were expensive and really, they’re just $50! The quality is amazing and they’ll be a huge hit.
16. Plaid Colorblocked Cashmere Scarf: this cozy scarf is the perfect winter accessory and just look at those colors!
17. Insulated Travel Tumbler: while this is great to keep water cold during the day or even at the gym or to travel with, it’s also awesome to use for coffee and other hot drinks! Especially if you have to run out the door to work each morning. A must have!
18. Duffel Bag: this duffel is a great carry-on option and it comes in a couple of colors too! I love gifting these bags, they’re great quality and will last forever.
19. Wireless Earbuds: these are no doubt at the top of everyone’s list this season! Going cord-free is a must these days – it makes everything easier! This pair comes in three colors and they’re so small and a great option.
20. Tie Box Set: coming in at just under $50, this has to be one of the best, well-thought out gift sets ever. It comes with a tie, tie bar and pocket square and there’s a ton of different patterns to choose from!
21. UGG Boots: first of all, these do not even look like UGGs and that’s the best part when it comes to buying for men! They come in a bunch of colors and they may be super cozy but also look VERY polished on. Check out all of the colors they come in!
22. Leather Charger Roll-Up: here is another gift that would be great for just about anyone on your list! Whether they travel a ton or even just have a lot of devices that need to be more organized, this charger organizer is so smart. There’s a spot for everything and you could even opt to get it monogrammed.
What are you buying for the men on your shopping list this season? They can be hard to shop for, but we hope you find something here for everyone!