Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s time to talk about all things Mother’s Day!
It’s quickly approaching and I’ve been on the hunt for the best Mother’s Day gift ideas to gift to your mom or any motherly figure in your life this year. I found a ton of great ideas at a variety of price points for everything your mom may be into!
Whether your mom loves fashion, loves to cook, or loves to cozy up, there are bound to be the perfect Mother’s Day gift ideas for her here! Just scroll down to see all of the best Mother’s Day gift ideas this year!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas:
1. Woven Seagrass Picture Frame: how stunning is this picture frame?! Gift this to mom this Mother’s Day and print your favorite photo to put inside before you give it to her. You cannot go wrong with a gift like this!
2. Cat Eye Sunglasses: I love the tortoiseshell look to these sunglasses and that they look designer but are under $60! They’re a great gift for the mom who loves a good trend!
3. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: I’m a huge fan of the Miller sandal and I LOVE the new styles they come in! They’re such a fun, statement-making sandal yet still are classic and match everything. This blue shade is so pretty and perfect to give mom this Mother’s Day!
4. AirPods: if mom doesn’t already have a pair of AirPods, they’re a perfect gift to give! They’re great whether she loves to walk/run, works and listens to music, etc! You can’t go wrong!
5. Gold MAMA Necklace: this gold mama necklace is so fun for moms of all ages!
6. Gold “MAMA” Necklace: this necklace is another stunning and such a fun, sentimental gift that mom will want to wear every day!
7. Kitchenaid Mixer: for the mom who loves to cook, this is a must have! I love this matte white version and how beautiful it’ll look on her countertop. Perfect Mother’s Day gift and it’d be equally as great a gift for an expecting mom this year!
8. Capri Blue Sandstone Candle: you guys know I love to recommend gifting Capri Blue candles, or candles in general, but this one is even prettier than usual! It’s the new spring version and it is so pretty and smells even better. When in doubt, gift a candle!
9. Straw Crossbody Tote: these straw totes are so trendy and fun for the spring and summer months and this one is under $100 and the perfect bag for your mom to take to the pool, beach, on vacation or even just to use daily during the summer! It’s a great Mother’s Day gift and something she likely doesn’t already have.
10. Bathtub Caddy: the ultimate self-care gift idea! This bathtub caddy is perfect to give to mom to give her a reason to relax. There’s nothing better for a busy mama!
11. Stud Earrings: I always include these in gift guides and always recommend them to anyone looking for a great, “wow” gift idea. These would be a perfect gift to give this Mother’s Day – they are under $50 and they look like real diamonds! They’re so stunning and shimmer so beautifully.
12. Ombre Throw Blanket: I LOVE the colors in this cozy knit throw blanket! It’s so pretty and super warm. It’s just under $100 and a perfect gift for mom or grandma!
13. Leather Travel Jewelry Case: the best part about this leather jewelry case is that you can have it monogrammed! I love a gift with a personal touch and this does just that. It comes in a bunch of colors and it’s a great gift for mom!
14. Jo Malone Perfume: one of the prettiest scented perfumes that every woman will love! This peony and blush suede scent is stunning and it’s such a great, under $100 gift idea for mom!
15. Blue Waffle Knit Robe: how stunning is this shade of blue?! I think everyone can appreciate a cozy robe and I love that this one is so different in material and appearance. It’s so pretty and comes in a few colors! It looks super luxurious and it’s under $70.
16. Baguette Huggie Hoop Earrings: here’s another pair of jewelry that looks so real but they are under $100 as well! These hoops are stunning and a Mother’s Day gift that any and every mom of every age will love and wear tons.
17. Tory Burch Card Case: I always love to gift card cases! They’re perfect for everyone but a busy, on-the-go mom will love this leather card case!
18. Two-Tone Michele Watch: if you’re looking to splurge on mom this Mother’s Day to gift her something she’ll have forever and will wear daily, this Michele watch is the perfect gift! It’s on sale which is rare for this brand and it’s such a perfect, classic watch she can wear daily or with a dressier look.
19. White Slippers: the cushion these slippers have are worth the price in itself! They are under $60 and so dreamy. Another perfect gift for mom this Mother’s Day!
We hope all of these gift ideas for Mother’s Day help you to get your shopping done for your mom, grandma, aunt or any motherly figure in your life!