Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous bathroom, a must-have spring top and sandals, the cutest summer hat, and a new throw pillow to add indoors or outdoors!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. There’s something I just love about a gorgeous, clean and chic bathroom design! This neutral/gray toned bathroom designed by House West Design is so stunning! I love the mix of the textured tiles to the gray cabinetry, gold hardware and white marble – it’s too pretty! Check out the entire home here.
2. I’ve been searching for some pretty spring tops to wear this season and I just love this blue floral blouse! It’s only $25 and it’s perfect with jeans, shorts or even dressed up with a skirt or blazer for a night out/work. Shop this blue floral top here.
3. This time of year, I LOVE a throw pillow that can be used both indoors and outdoors – so versatile! This textured throw is perfect for your couch and it’s neutral so it’ll match any throws you already have, and then you can move it to your outdoor living space as you begin to set that up for the season. It also comes in a really pretty blue! Shop this neutral textured throw pillow here.
4. If you need a new pair of sandals for the season but don’t want to spend a fortune, this pair is a must have! They come in three other colors and are so trendy yet classic and the best part is they are under $40! I love the style and this neutral tan color is my favorite. Shop these braided sandals here.
5. This wide brim rancher hat is so perfect for spring and summer! It’s not your typical straw hat and I love that you could wear it to the beach or pool or even with a dress. It’s under $50! Shop this wide brim rancher hat here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!