Get ready for some gorgeous pastel spring decor! Is anyone else beyond excited that spring has finally sprung?! It’s beginning to warm up and all I care to see is the sun shining and bright spring colors that fill my home. With every new season comes the perfect time to give your home a refresh and of course, some new and exciting trends to try out. This year it’s all about the pretty pastel hues. This spring, do some home updating with these pastel decor finds that are all *under* $100!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Gorgeous Pastel Spring Decor:
1. Watercolor Dessert Dishes: I absolutely love how dainty, colorful and practical these dishes are! I think we can all agree that it’s never a wrong time to buy a new set of dishes to entertain with – especially if they’re a beautiful shade of lavender. 🙂
3. Blush Fringe Throw Pillow: this is the prettiest throw pillow I have seen in a LONG time! It comes in a bunch of colors, but who can pass up a gorgeous blush shade like this? The fringe is so much fun and it’s just the perfect springtime refresh for your couch.
5. Citrus Dish Towel Set: does anyone else love to switch out their dish towels? Most especially in a neutral colored kitchen, adding a bright set of dish towels to have on display is a great way to add a pop of color.
6. Pink Vase: this vase would be perfect for a coffee table, and could even double as a utensil holder for a party or a makeup brush holder for your vanity! It is such a beautiful shade of pink and only $16!
7. Faux Floral Chair Decor: these pretty floral chair hangs just got marked down! They are a must for spring – don’t they just add the most perfect spring touch to your dining space?! I love that they’re simple but still make a bright statement.
8. Watercolor Horse Painting: if I had to pick a favorite pastel buy for the spring, I think this would be it! We love horses around here and you really can’t go wrong with watercolor paintings. Wall hangings are another thing that can be easily switched out season to season!
9. Porcelain Cake Stand: if you have any sort of spring party or get-together this season, this dainty pastel cake stand would make for a great hostess gift! It’s the perfect dessert-sized platter and the prettiest egg shell blue. It comes in a larger size as well.
10. Mixed Color Mug Set: the color of this set of mugs grabbed me the second I saw them! They are so pretty – if you have a glass cabinet in your kitchen, display them there for an extra spring “pop”.
11. Lilly Pulitzer Bolster Pillow: I have to admit – this new, affordable (the best part!) Lilly Pulitzer line is SO great! It came in perfect timing for some spring upgrades and this bolster pillow is one of the pieces you have to grab. It can be used indoor or outdoor, so you can double the use and move it to your outdoor living space as it gets even warmer outside.
12. Cozy Mint Green Throw Blanket: it may be spring, but there’s still a chill in the air! I like to put the heavier blankets away for the spring, but keeping a few lighter (and brighter!) blankets like these out make for a perfect decor piece to brighten your living room up and is still cozy enough to cuddle under on a cool night or rainy day.
13. Pastel Measuring Spoons: I have given these as a gift multiple times and they’re always a huge hit! The colors are so fun – who knew measuring spoons could be so pretty?
14. Crystal Sculpture: isn’t this just so different than your normal decor piece? I think it would be so pretty atop a stack of coffee table books or in your foyer.
15. Floral Painted Pitcher: I’m a sucker for anything with a pretty floral print! This pitcher would look beautiful displayed in your kitchen and is equally as perfect to use during all of your spring entertaining. The colors are simply stunning!
What’s your idea of a perfect, spring home refresh? I hope these pastel finds are the perfect picks if you’ve been looking to do some small, simple changes that still will make a statement! Happy spring!