This post is sponsored by Pinnacle® Vodka.
I am so ready to embrace summer coming with this Boozy Whipped Raspberry Italian Soda Float Recipe!
It has been a really wet spring here in Dallas and I am looking forward to Friday night post-work cocktails, Saturday BBQ-ing with friends or even quiet evenings at home with my husband.
I really do not have to have my arm twisted to make one of these!
It has quickly become my signature drink of choice for enjoying the weekends!
The key to this drink is Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka.
The Whipped has a super sweet taste and I mixed mine with raspberries.
But Pinnacle® has many flavors of vodka to choose from like Pineapple, Peach, Tropical Punch, Citrus and Coconut.
All you need to do is alter the fruit you choose accordingly for this recipe.
– Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka
– Frozen Raspberries
– Italian Soda
– Raspberry Ice Cream
– Marshmallow Topping
– Sugar Sprinkles
1. Add 2 spoonfuls of marshmallow topping to a plate. Pour sugar sprinkles onto another plate.
Dip glasses into topping and then swirl/spoon in sugar sprinkles for the desired coating on the rim of glasses.
2. Add 1 – 2 scoops of ice cream to each glass (depending on how big your glass is).
3. Pour 1/2 shot of Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka into each glass.
4. Slowly pour in Italian Soda.
5. Top with some frozen raspberries.
Hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Boozy Whipped Raspberry Italian Soda Float Recipe
- Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka
- Frozen Raspberries
- Italian Soda
- Raspberry Ice Cream
- Marshmallow Topping
- Sugar Sprinkles
- Add 2 spoonfuls of marshmallow topping to a plate. Pour sugar sprinkles onto another plate. Dip glasses into topping and then swirl/spoon in sugar sprinkles for desired coating on rim of glasses.
- Add 1 – 2 scoops of ice cream to each glass (depending on how big your glass is).
- Pour 1/2 shot of Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka into each glass.
- Slowly pour in Italian Soda.
- Top with some frozen raspberries.
Pinnacle® is a registered trademark of Jim Beam Brands Co. and is used with permission. This is a sponsored partnership, with Pinnacle® Vodka, via Mode Media. The information, comments, and ideas expressed on this website are are those of the author and and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Jim Beam Brands Co., it’s affiliated companies, or any of their directors or employees.
THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. A BLISSFUL NEST HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS FROM MODE MEDIA IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING, HOWEVER ALL OPINIONS STATED ARE OUR OWN.