Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful neutral kitchen design, a cute new pair of denim shorts you need for summer and some fun home decor finds for spring!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous neutral kitchen design by Oakstone Homes is soo pretty! I love the white cabinets mixed with the natural look of the island and you can’t beat the hints of glam with the gold bar stools and cabinet pulls. It’s such a gorgeous space, check out the entire home here.
2. These denim shorts are so super cute! I’m on the hunt for some new shorts and these are exactly what I was looking for. They’re affordable and I love the frayed hem! Shop these relaxed cutoff denim shorts here.
3. This pastel textured throw pillow is soo perfect for spring! It has the prettiest colors in it and it’s something so different. It’ll also match a ton of other colors and pillows you already have! And if you are looking for more beautiful and affordable throw pillows, check out our spring throw pillow picks here! Shop this throw pillow here.
4. This wooden citronella candle is a must-have for your patio this spring and summer! It’s really pretty and so useful and practical. It’s hard to find “pretty” citronella candles, but this one doubles as a really pretty piece of decor! It’ll last you all year long too. Shop this citronella wood candle here.
5. I loved this faux potted agave plant the second I saw it, how pretty is this?! I love the planter it’s in and love how realistic it looks. It’s just under $100 and a perfect decor piece to add to your home! Shop this faux potted agave plant here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!