Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous kitchen, a few fun new fashion finds to use now and later and some new home finds you’ll love!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Everything from the exposed wood beams to the pops of gold, gorgeous textured rug and bright white touches in this kitchen designed by Jean Stoffer Design are incredible! They tie in so well and make the most gorgeous kitchen space. I love the pendant lights and gold knobs and handles – it’s so dreamy! Check out the entire home here.
2. How cute is this tie-dye pullover? I love the matching lounge shorts that are available too and the fact that you can wear both pieces separately as well. So cute for now and later and you can’t beat the prices! Shop this tie-dye pullover here.
3. These handwoven jute placemats are sooo pretty! They’ll look gorgeous for your next tablescape and your guests will love them as much as you do. They come in a set of four or individually too! Shop these handwoven jute placemats here.
4. How cute is this mesh beach tote?! I LOVE the color and the shell-styled handles. It’s a perfect size and also comes in black. It’s so cute and perfect for your next trip or day at the beach! Shop this mesh beach tote here.
5. This gorgeous, natural textured rug is a new find that I just LOVE! If you are doing any sort of bedroom refresh or need a new rug for your living room, or even a spot like a foyer or den – this textured rug is a must have. I love that it’s neutral and perfect for year-round but still adds so much to any space. Shop this natural textured rug here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!