The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous kitchen design, a really cute midi dress, the funnest new pair of booties and two fall decor finds you need in your home!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Isn’t this white and gold accented kitchen designed by High Street Homes so beautiful?! I love the bright whites, touches of gold accents and the pops of color like in the runner. It’s such a gorgeous space! Check out the entire home here.
WHITE AND GOLD ACCENTED KITCHEN
2. This decorative wooden bead garland is such a fun must-have for your home! You can place it on a coffee table, foyer table, etc. and it easily adds so much dimension and shape to any decor setup. It’s affordable too! Shop this pretty wooden bead garland here.
DECORATIVE WOODEN BEAD GARLAND
3. I loved the color of this puff sleeve midi dress the most, but the length and tiers are just so fun too! It’s a great price and comes in white and pink as well. It’s super versatile and you can wear it into the fall as well! Shop this puff sleeve tiered midi dress here.
4. These super cute suede block heel booties are SO stunning! They come in a few colors and they’re such a good fall bootie. They’re casual enough to wear daily but you could wear them dressed up a bit too and they are just so fun! Shop these suede block heel booties here.
5. I know it’s still a bit early for pumpkins, but this one is SO cute and it’s only $10! These sell out so quickly each year so I wanted to be sure to share them with you so you could grab some for your home. Trust me, they will sell out! Get these cute woven pumpkins here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: