Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous vanity space, two new fashion finds you need for the cooler weather and some holiday decor you will love!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This beautiful, natural built-in vanity designed by HW Interiors is so pretty! It’s very original and the natural wood look is such a pretty contrast to your typical white painted wood. It’s the perfect seating area for getting ready and I can’t get over how stunning it looks in this space! Check out the entire home here.
2. How fun is this cable knit sweater dress? It comes in three other colors and is so easy to dress down or up! It’s perfect for the holidays and I just love how cozy it is. Shop this cable knit sweater dress here.
3. I love the idea of gifting a snow globe like this for the holidays or for adding it into your decor! It’s so pretty, so simple and so festive. Best part is the price! Shop this holiday snow globe here.
4. This plaid shirt jacket is so cute and looks so cozy! I love the colors and how easily you can wear this with a pair of jeans and tee or as a coat over a sweater. So fun! Shop this plaid shirt jacket here.
5. I’m always on the hunt for new, beautiful wreaths and I just love this faux greenery wreath! The little white bell is such a fun and festive holiday touch and you could even add in some berries or pinecones if you wanted to spruce it up more. It’s perfect for a front door, in your ktichen, foyer or any room in your home. You can never have too many wreaths during the holidays right?! LOL. Shop this faux greenery wreath here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!