I’m back after a few weeks off to move with another The Friday Five where I share my favorite picks from the week in home decor, fashion and beauty items! I love putting these together for you and I have some GREAT finds for you this week. A lot of these are things I have already purchased myself and I know are amazing quality or they are things I currently have in my shopping carts (yep they always seem to have something in them!). So let’s get into it and I hope you love this weeks picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I have been planning how I am going to be laying out our furniture for our new patio. We have a outdoor fireplace and I want it to feel warm and cozy. I absolutely love the mix of plants and candles accenting the seating area on this one below. I am envisioning this space to be a little piece of bliss so I definitely have this space in mind at the moment to help me complete mine.
2. With spring just around the corner (did you know the first day of spring is next Tuesday?!) warmer weather is on the way soon! Hallelujah! This blue and white striped romper is currently in my cart. I am not a huge romper fan but this one looks like it would be really flattering with the gathered neckline and wide legged bottom. I see it paired with these earings and sandals. So cute!
3. I just got these sandals this week and I am in LOVE. They are so comfy and I love that they have that straw beachy look to them. They are perfect for spring and summer AND they are only $23.
4. This chunky woven pillow is the perfect piece to add some texture to your space. And an added bonus they are soft. I do wish they were a little bigger in size but they are good to layer in front of other pillows on a sofa or bench. I think they are a fun accent for spring and shared them in my favorite spring pillow post from the other day.
5. I have been missing the beach more than ever lately and this art print reminds me of my California beaches. This is one of my favorite places to actually buy artwork so if you don’t know about this source then I know you are going to love it!
Hope you loved this weeks picks and don’t miss the great sales this weekend!
Express – 30% off womens dress + tops. I just got this one and I love the fit!
Loft – 40% off select items – super cute printed tops right now!
Old Navy – Up to 50% off dresses, accessories and shoes.
World Market – Save up to 60% off dining sale