The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a beautiful eat-in kitchen, a fun dress for summer, pair of must-have heeled sandals and a few fun home finds for the summer months!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This eat-in kitchen designed by Brandon Architects is SO stunning! I love all of the neutral finishes and the mix of the coastal and modern feel to the space. The natural beams and marble countertop on the island are stunning and I love the mix of finishes in the lighting fixtures as well. Everything about this entire space (and home!) were so well-thought out and well-done; and includes a combo that you wouldn’t necessarily think would go together which is the best part! Check out the entire home here.
WHITE AND NEUTRAL EAT-IN KITCHEN
2. If you have any sort of spring or summer event, party, wedding, etc to go to, this dress is a must have! It’s so pretty and the perfect color for summer and I love the length. The flutter sleeves are so fun and it’s under $100! Shop this blue flutter sleeve midi dress here.
BLUE FLUTTER SLEEVE MIDI DRESS
3. How pretty is this white textured ceramic planter?! I love it! The summer is coming and as we set up our patio spaces this ceramic planter is a must have to put your favorite plants in! It’s super affordable too which isn’t always easy to find in a quality planter! Shop this white textured ceramic planter here.
WHITE TEXTURED CERAMIC PLANTER
4. These natural braided heels are so cute for the summer! I love the natural braided finish and how they’re more of a wedged sandal. So fun and practical and can be worn casually or a bit more dressed up! Shop these natural braided heeled sandals here.
NATURAL BRAIDED HEELED SANDALS
5. Ok, isn’t this driftwood pillar holder stunning?! I fell in LOVE with it the second I saw it! It is such a statement piece for your living room, outdoor patio table or even a shelving unit or kitchen island. It looks so pretty! Shop this handmade driftwood pillar holder here.
HANDMADE DRIFTWOOD PILLAR HOLDER
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Oh, how I wish the flutter dress came in 4P. I love it.
It is SO cute!