Sharing the BEST affordable flush mount light fixtures for every design style! Whether for your hallways, bathrooms or laundry rooms, these ceiling light fixture styles are perfect for farmhouse style, coastal chic, boho eclectic, and so many more design styles!
Choosing lighting for your home is bound to be a challenge but it doesn’t have to be.
I’ve got many examples on how to use flush mount fixtures in your home to make the process affordable and relatively simple.
Whether you’re just giving a space in your home a refresh or are renovating, flush mount fixtures are something you should consider for a variety of rooms.
From laundry rooms to bathrooms, entryways, hallways and more, flush mounts are a stylish option and the best part is, there are tons of styles out there for just about every budget.
Flush Mount Light Fixtures in Hallways
The most common place to put flush mount lighting is in a hallway.
It is an easy way to dress up an otherwise functional space that not a lot of time is spent in.
Flush Mount Ceiling Lighting in Bathrooms
Flush mount ceiling lighting can be really beautiful in bathrooms that are not large.
It adds a beautiful decorative element rather than just having can lighting.
I rounded up a bunch of the top affordable flush mount light fixtures out there and they are all under $200!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Stylish + Affordable Flush Mount Light Fixtures:
1. Glass Geo Flush Mount: when I first saw this flush mount, I instantly thought of how perfect it would be for a laundry room or powder bath. I love the glass and gold together, but it also comes in a couple of other finishes to choose from.
2. Bronze 3-Light Semi Flush Mount: this simplistic metal frame flush mount would be perfect in a breakfast nook or in your kitchen. It’s also perfect for your entryway and adds a modern touch!
3. Steel Geometric Flush Mount: a perfectly simplistic, geometric shaped flush mount light fixture for your entryway or a hallway. I love everything about this light!
4. Faceted Glass Flush Mount: this rustic, modern geometric fixture adds sooo much to a room – talk about a statement piece! I’d love the look of this in an office space especially!
5. Glam Gold & Wooden Beaded Flush Mount: this beaded flush mount has a gorgeous vintage look to it with a touch of modern-glam as well. It’s another one here that looks very expensive but isn’t and is a beautiful piece to add to your home.
6. Metal Open Globe Flush Mount: believe it or not, this flush mount is under $50! The open globe design is SO stunning. The style along with having one light makes for a really beautiful piece that’ll give off some of the most beautiful, different lighting.
7. 1-Light Glass Cone Flush Mount: if you are looking for something super simplistic, this is a perfect option. It is also well under $100! A couple of these placed together would look beautiful, too, in a kitchen or hallway.
8. Gold 3-Light Flush Mount: such a classic light that would be beautiful in an entryway – look at that gold design! It’s under $200 and is perfect if you’re looking for something a bit understated.
9. Gunmetal Farmhouse Flush Mount: a couple of these placed in your kitchen or dining area would look SO beautiful. They are well under $50 each and so simple but still make a statement.
10. Wooden Rectangle Lantern Flush Mount: I love the wooden look to this fixture! It’s the perfect size for a hallway or entryway too.
11. Gold & Glass Star Shaped Flush Mount: the star shaped design of this light drew me to it instantly! How fun is this?? It’s so different and the clear glass will help to let through lots of light. Whoever said that lighting couldn’t make a statement surely never saw this beautiful fixture! This is another option that looks like it cost a fortune but isn’t – wait until you see how affordable it is.
12. Natural Brass Semi Flush Mount: this is such a beautiful fixture! It’s classic yet bold while still being simplistic, and will match nearly every styled room.
13. Black Metal Canopy Flush Mount: this black, metal flush mount mixes all things modern and transitional and gives a lantern feel to it. It’s a beautiful piece to elevate your home with!
14. White Beaded Flush Mount: this is SUCH a fun light! The white beads are stunning and so is the shape of this fixture – it’s so chic and would look stunning in your home.
15. Mirrored Glass Geometric Flush Mount: this fixture gives a modern spin on a classic style. It’s so pretty and SO very different than anything your guests will ever have seen. It’s beautiful and the mirrored glass mixed with the finish is a really fun touch.
16. Scalloped Semi Flush Mount: how fun is the scallop shape of this flush mount? It’s something classic yet different and will give off a warm light. This is perfect for any and every space in your home.
17. 4-Light Lantern Style Flush Mount: if I had to pick one favorite flush mount from all of these choices, it’d be this one. I love the lantern look to it, and the gold finish is simply stunning. It’s classic but has a glam feel to it and I think it’d be so beautiful in any and every home!
18. Beaded Flush Mount: the wooden beads are my favorite part about this fixture. It’s such a statement piece and it looks like it was a fortune, but really it’s super affordable. This would be perfect in an office or even a hallway!
If you’re looking for new flush mount lighting for your home, I hope these stylish picks help you finish up your project!