The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a stunning sitting area, beautiful holiday top, perfect under $50 gift idea and some holiday decor pieces that’ll be finishing touches to your home this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Which do you love more – the idea of a sitting area to fill wall space in your home like this one or the fact that Kate Marker Interiors put together the most stunning contrasting wall for this sitting area?! I cannot get over how beautiful this is – it looks like the perfect, quiet space to sit and relax in your home! The rest of the home is beautiful too – check it out here.
2. This tulle sleeved top is stunning and a perfect holiday top! The sleeves are seriously stunning and you could wear this with a pair of jeans or even with a pretty skirt. So many ways to style it! Shop this tulle tiered sleeve top here.
3. If you’re looking for something classic and understated this holiday season or need some fun new ornaments to add to your tree, these wooden tree ornaments are a perfect option. They’re so pretty and simplistic and the set of four is only $15! Shop these wooden tree ornaments here.
4. These pearl ear muffs would be SUCH a great gift idea! They’re under $40 and are sure to impress anyone on your list. They’d be the perfect winter accessory if you have a wedding to go to, holiday party/event, etc! Shop these pearl ear muffs here.
5. If you’re looking for a wreath that’ll stand out in your home and for something different, this pre-lit ornament wreath is the answer! It’s SO pretty and I love the mix of silver and gold. I can only imagine the way it’ll glisten when it’s lit! There’s also a matching garland that you could use for a centerpiece – among other things – in your home this holiday season. It’s so pretty and on sale! Shop this silver and gold ornament wreath here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: