Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a beautiful bathroom design, the perfect pair of pants and a simple white blouse for spring and two outdoor pillows to add to your collection this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
1. This stunning bathroom designed by Ali Henrie Design is what bathroom dreams are made of! I LOVE the wallpaper and what a statement it makes. The color combo is so good too! Everything down to the sconces and hold hardware in this bathroom is just stunning. Check out the entire home here.
2. These flared jeans scream spring to me! I LOVE that they aren’t your typical denim and this brand makes some of the most comfortable jeans ever. The frayed hem and flared look is perfect to pair them with sneakers, sandals or heels and the color is just so different and fun! Shop these deep green flare jeans here.
3. I love a good spring top and this white eyelet blouse is only $30 and such a good spring staple! It’s super airy and light and comes in three other colors as well. I love the eyelet detailing and those flutter sleeves scream spring! Shop it here.
4. This oversized woven throw pillow is a new addition for your patio that’ll match whatever color scheme you have going on! I love the fringe and the textured look, but also that it’ll go with a ton of other cute springy/summery patterns. Shop this oversized woven patio throw pillow here.
5. The minute I saw this striped outdoor pillow I thought it was the most perfect Pottery Barn lookalike! It’s SO good and only $20. Major price difference! It’s the perfect neutral pillow to go with any others you already have on your patio for this upcoming season. Shop this striped throw pillow here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!