Travel Style: Colorful Resort Wear
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you are planning a summer trip or just need some new, cute things to celebrate summer and days at the pool or beach, you’re in the right place!
I have been looking for some cute new things for summer and found so many bright, colorful and affordable finds that are classic pieces you’ll have for a long time and that are also versatile and that you’ll get lots of use out of.
No matter what you’re looking for, there’s something here for everyone!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
1. Straw Hat: my favorite part about this hat is the size! It’s not too big but also covers your whole face and looks really cute on.
2. Yellow Striped Straw Tote: this tote is so well made and is a bag you’ll have for years to come! It’s great for the beach or even as a handbag on your next beach trip.
3. Aviator Sunglasses: would you believe me if I told you that these sunglasses were under $20?! They’re SO cute and look just like Ray-Bans. They also come in four other colors and are great to take on vacation!
4. Navy Striped Maxi Dress: a dress that makes a statement! Other than it is absolutely beautiful, I was sold once I realized it was made of cotton – perfect for even the hottest days.
5. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: you guys know I can’t ever get enough of my Miller sandals! This color screams summer!
6. Ruffle Crochet Sweater Tank: this would look so cute with a pair of denim shorts! Great for a warm night’s dinner or even over your swimsuit.
7. Beauty Counter Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Stick: this is my go-to sunscreen! A must for your beach bag to keep your skin protected.
8. Hoop Earrings: love that these earrings make a statement but are still a classic.
9. Espadrille Wedge Sandals: these are some of the most comfortable wedges EVER! They also come in black and the lace-up detail is so different and a perfect touch for your summer outfits.
10. Gingham Baseball Cap: I cannot get over how dang cute this hat is! It also comes in a coral color and has a cute little bow that you can tie in the back. This is a must for summer!
11. High-Waisted Denim Shorts: some of my favorite shorts I own – they are so cute and fit so well! It’s always a plus when you can find denim that you love that’s also comfortable – and these are all of that, and affordable! They are almost always on sale so I’d recommend getting two or three pairs while they’re available – too good to pass up!
12. MAC Mini Lipstick: this is the “Velvet Teddy M” shade and it’s mini, $10, and PERFECT to add to your travel bag.
13. Eyelet Tank Top: this is on sale right now and one of the cutest tops I’ve seen so far for summer! So versatile, airy and flattering – I love a good top that can be dressed up or down like this one.
14. Rattan Tote: I love to use straw totes in the summer, and the best part about this is you can change the look every time you use it if you want to – get a cute head scarf that you like and wrap it around the handles, or tie it on for a totally different look – it’s like an endless amount of handbags all in one! 🙂
15. Mother of Pearl Statement Ring: one of my favorite statement rings I’ve ever seen! Love how classic it is.
16. Cobalt Tassel Sarong: these can be worn in so many ways and this is one of my favorite cover-ups for the beach! Love the tassel detailing – makes it so fun!
17. White Beaded Earrings: fair warning, you’re going to want these in every color! They’re one of my must-haves for summer and huge bonus: also come in clip-on versions (in most colors).
18. Yellow Gingham Scrunchie: cute scrunchies that are THIS affordable aren’t always easy to come by… And with how great they are for summer, you have to check this one out. Love the gingham print and the cute bow makes you want to wear your hair up more, doesn’t it?!
19. Platform Wedges: such a classic pair of wedges that are super comfortable and match everything! Trust me when I tell you, you’ll LOVE them and get so much use out of them! They’ll become that one pair of shoes you don’t want to take a trip without.
20. Pinstripe Wed Leg Pants: these are the most perfect ankle pants ever! So many color choices and the cinched top makes them so different and great to wear casually with a tank and sandals or dressed up with heels or wedges.
21. Embroidered One-Piece Swimsuit: not sure which I love more about this swimsuit – the style, embroidery or color!
Which of these resort-wear pieces are you loving the most? I hope this helps if you’re looking to add to your summer wardrobe!