Paint Dipped Sunburst Mirror DIY Tutorial
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Yesterday I debuted our newly redesigned entryway which included our DIY paint stick sunburst mirror. This has been one of my favorite tutorials I have done and wanted to update it with a twist.
The paint dipped look has been very popular in furniture lately and I thought it would be really different to do it to this mirror I had made last year.
– Follow material list for DIY Sunburst Mirror
– Paint you want for the tips of your mirror
– Blue Tape
– Paint Brush
– Make sunburst mirror according to our tutorial
– Tape off where you would like the paint to end on the tips.
– Paint tips up to blue tape
– Peel blue tape away and touch up any areas needed once tape is removed.
I honestly think this tiny update took me less than an hour and now I feel like I have a whole new mirror. It sure is the little things that can make a big impact.
To check out the rest of our newly redone entry take a look at our post HERE.