Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a beautiful kitchen eating space, the comfiest new lounge find, some adorable bracelets and more!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. How beautiful is this eat-in kitchen space?? If you think this is pretty, wait until you see the entire home! This home tour by Bria Hammel Interiors is SO incredibly stunning. You can just tell how much thought went into every single detail! Check out the entire home tour here.
2. I am obsessed with these cropped sweatpants! They come in so many colors and even have matching pullovers. They’re perfect to wear year-round and are just so comfy and versatile. Shop these cropped sweatpants here.
3. I fell in love with this striped t-shirt the second I saw it! Maybe it’s the color, maybe it’s the style and the stripes… Maybe both! Haha. It is such a great find and super versatile. Shop this striped t-shirt here.
4. These woven coasters are a must-have addition to your outdoor dining area (or even indoors!) this summer. They’re SO fun and under $20! I can’t believe that. Snag yours before they sell out! Shop these woven coasters here.
5. This beaded bracelet set is the perfect accessory to wear this summer! They’re so pretty and would look gorgeous alone or even stacked with some silver or gold bracelets too. They’re under $30! Shop this beaded bracelet set here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!