I’m back with another The Friday Five where I share my favorites from the week in clothing, home tours, recipes and more. You can check out the previous ones right HERE.
And oh boy it’s been a long week! I am back from my quick trip to New York and I’m definitely ready for the weekend. I’m loving these few things I happened to see this week and I know you will too!
So let’s get right to it . . . .
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I just love this minimalist look of the breakfast nook by Amber Interior Design. The black trim with the shiplap walls is SOOOO good. I also love the modern industrial look of the chandelier and the woven leather chairs are seriously to die for. Amber is a California designer so I think her interiors just speak to me!
2. My passion for a classic stripe will never die. I love the flare on the sleeves of this sweater and this is a perfect transition piece for the cooler fall weather. Plus it’s only $35! Such a steal for a piece you can wear well into the next season with some over the knee boots and jeans.
3. I have been dying for a pair of shearling shoes to wear around the house but I’ve been too cheap to pay the $100+ on them. But yesterday I found these babies and they are only $28! Yep you heard me right. And they come in 3 colors so I ordered these ones (the ash color) and the nutmeg color. I mean think of Christmas gifts friends. This is such a great price for a stocking stuffer idea.
4. So yesterday the HUGE up to 70% off Tory Burch sale opened and oh boy it’s good. I fell in love with this handbag and it is in the color concrete which is like an off white. I totally think you can wear it all seasons and I love that the strap extendeds. There are so many great handbags, accessories, clothes and shoes that are on sale!
5. I’m pulling these babies out for my fall transition into winter decor. They really are so great for the fall/winter season on your mantle and these ones are flameless so they will last forever. I love buying pieces I can use for many years.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and here are some sales to not miss this weekend!
Topshop – up to 50% off sale items
Loft – 40% off everything
West Elm – up to 70% off
Anthropologie – extra 25% off sale items
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.