The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous, cozy bedroom setup, the prettiest dress and coziest coat and some fun home finds to add to your home!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous bedroom setup by Pure Salt Interiors is perfect for fall with all of the plaid and the colors especially! Ugh, so pretty! It’s giving me all the inspo. I love the bed frame too, that in itself is a design element. Everything about this room and home is stunning, check out the entire home here.
2. I LOVE this candle! Capri Blue has some of the best candles ever and this scent is no different. It’s only a plus that the jars are soo stunning! Buy one or two – you’ll use it a ton! Shop this Capri Blue candle here.
3. I love a good, fall dress and this one is just that. The print is perfect and you could dress it up with heels or a moto jacket and pair of booties. So many options and it comes in a couple of other colors/prints! Shop this floral midi dress here.
4. How cozy does this fleece jacket look?! I love it! It comes in a couple of colors and I think i want them all LOL. Shop this fleece zip-up jacket here.
COZY SHERPA FLEECE ZIP-UP JACKET
5. I love adding pops of color to my fall decor and this navy throw pillow is such a stunner! It’s so simple but adds so much and is super affordable. Shop this colorblock throw pillow here.
COLORBLOCK TASSEL THROW PILLOW
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!