Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful master bedroom, a few fall finds to add to your closet, the prettiest throw pillow and a gorgeous decorative tray.
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous blue-toned master bedroom by Pure Salt Interiors is so beautiful. I love all of the natural elements and the bright, airy feel, and of course the pops of blueish green accents. Such a pretty set-up and you just have to see the entire home – check it out here!
2. Isn’t this leopard printed turtleneck sweater so fun?? I love the style and of course the trendy print! It’s affordable and a great statement piece to add to your wardrobe this season. Shop this leopard printed turtleneck sweater here.
3. I just LOVE this throw pillow! I’m a sucker for plaid and I think this could work for right now and keep it in your lineup for the holidays as well. Such a fun piece! Shop this plaid throw pillow here.
4. This wood and wire decorative tray is such a great piece to add to your kitchen, living room – you name it! It’s perfect to display decor on or you could even use it as a serving tray this season. Shop this decorative tray here.
5. I am always on the hunt for great new jeans and this pair is just that! They’re great to wear casually and you could even dress them up a bit too. They’re incredibly affordable as well! Shop these distressed black skinny jeans here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!