Can you believe we are already talking about Valentine’s Day?! It’s coming up so quickly!
Whether you’re looking for some fun and festive Valentine’s Day gift ideas, shopping for a Galentine’s gift for your girlfriends, or are looking for a gift your significant other will love, I rounded up some of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas I’ve seen for everyone you’re shopping for!
Just scroll down to see the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas this year. Enjoy!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas:
1. Ivory Woven Mini Crossbody Tote: this is the best Bottega Venetta inspired handbag I have ever seen! It’s SO well made and comes in a ton of colors. It’s nearly identical to the $4,000+ designer version too! It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for any women on your list – girlfriend, wife, best friend, etc!
2. Heart Printed Lounge Set: I love the color of this lounge set and the cute heart print is subtle but festive!
3. Heart Printed Slippers: so cozy and so cute! These are the best $10 Valentine’s Day gift idea!
4. Dior Lip Glow Oil: if you have yet to try this, gift it to yourself this Valentine’s Day! LOL. It gives your lips the most beautiful shine and comes in a few different colors.
5. Alabaster Heart Candle: this may be the prettiest candle on the market! It comes in two sizes and it’s the prettiest, marble looking candle that she will love and that will look so beautiful on her dresser, nightstand, etc.
6. Silver Heart Charm Necklace: the quality of this in person is even better than I imagined it would be! It’s at the top of my ideas to suggest for Valentine’s Day because it’s festive, but also dainty and perfect for her to wear as an everyday necklace. It comes in gold, too!
7. Monogrammed Makeup Bag: you probably know by now how much I LOVE the idea of gifting something monogrammed or personalized! It adds the best touch and this cosmetic case is such a good gift idea for any woman, for any occasion (especially Valentine’s Day!)! It comes in three colors and is made of the softest leather, and you can get her name printed on it.
8. Le Creuset Cast Iron Heart: how fun is this?! The perfect, festive Valentine’s Day gift for the woman who loves to cook or be in the kitchen. It also comes in white!
9. Heart Printed Silicone Spatula: the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the baker!
10. Pink Heart Printed Spatula: …and if you gift the baker on your shopping list the spatula above, pair it with this one as well and a cute pink oven mit like this one, and maybe a set of pink bakeware like this under $50 set!
11. Heart Printed Stoneware Mug: there are so many cute, pink and red Valentine’s Day mugs out there but I love this one because it’s neutral and has the cutest little heart… And can be used all year round, not just in February! It’s so pretty and a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day.
12. Sherpa Belt Bag: these are so popular, obviously, but it bears reminding that a cozy and cute sherpa Lululemon belt bag really is a great gift for her this Valentine’s Day!
13. Stanley Tumbler: these really are such a great gift idea, come in a ton of colors, and the best part is about gifting – you could fill it with all of her favorite things! A gift card, lipstick or chapstick, a pair of cozy socks, etc!
14. Pink UGG Slippers: this shade of pink is SO pretty and these slippers truly are the best – such a great gift idea for Valentine’s Day!
15. Heart Printed Spiral Notepad: the perfect $10 Valentine’s Day gift for a friend, your daughter, or to finish off putting together a sweet Valentine’s Day gift basket!
16. Pink Wine Glasses: this set is so pretty and classic! They’re so fun, trendy and a great set to gift!
17. Apple AirPods Max: these are the best and if she has yet to try them, get her a pair for Valentine’s Day for the ultimate gift idea!
18. Pave Heart Earrings: so pretty and FUN! These are a pair of earrings she can wear year round too because they’re not too flashy or in-your-face festive.
19. Personal Blender Set: this is from the Beautiful appliance line at Walmart and this pink color is SO pretty! If you’d rather something more neutral though, there’s a bunch of color options to pick from. A personal blender is perfect for the woman on-the-go or just who loves a good smoothie! This is a great under $30 Valentine’s Day gift idea!
20. Fresh Pink Succulent Bouquet: you may be able to get flowers from anywhere, but this bundle is absolutely stunning and whether you get these flowers or others, don’t forget to get her flowers! 😉
21. Heart Printed Lounge Set: this is the sweatshirt and these are the matching joggers! Both are so cute and you could wear both pieces separately too. It’s this year’s most trendy, most bought Valentine’s Day lounge set!
We hope these ideas help you to shop for your girlfriends, significant other, and whoever else is on your Valentine’s Day shopping list!