I love the smell of real, freshly cut Christmas trees but I also really love having my holiday decorations up for as long as possible. That being said, faux Christmas trees are always a good alternative, and they do of course make candles that smell like fir needles/balsam., which is an added bonus to getting an artificial Christmas tree? No mess of needles to clean up! If you are on the hunt for a new Christmas tree this season that is beautiful, looks realistic and still is affordable, I have you covered! I’ve gone through tons of options online and rounded up some of the best Christmas trees to buy. Whether you’re a fan of a traditional green tree, like a flocked tree or need a variety of heights in a tree, you’re bound to find one you’ll love that fits your space perfectly here!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
6-7.5′ Christmas Trees
1. Pre-Lit Alberta Spruce 6ft Christmas Tree: you will not believe it but this tree is on sale for under $50 right now! It’s one of the most popular artificial trees year after year and there’s no mess to it.
2. Pre-Lit Green Fir 7ft Christmas Tree: my favorite part about this tree is that it’s traditional green but has flocked branches, pinecones and red berries mixed in. It is simply stunning and comes in both 6.5′ and 7′ heights.
3. Norway Green Spruce 7ft Christmas Tree: this beautiful, full tree comes in four different height options and is SO realistic looking.
4. Pre-Lit Sterling Pine 7.5ft Christmas Tree: another pretty traditional tree but with the most beautiful, shimmering glitter accents. I love the classic lights (and what’s better than a tree that comes pre-lit?) and it’s shape.
5. Pre-Lit Aspen Spruce 6.5ft Christmas Tree: this faux Christmas tree is extremely easy to assemble and is a complete classic.
6. Pre-Lit Willow Pine 7ft Christmas Tree: this is one of the artificial Christmas trees that allows you to decide how full you want it… The more you fluff the branches, the fuller it appears! It also comes pre-lit and is said to take just minutes to put together.
7. Flocked Green Spruce 7.5ft Christmas Tree: I absolutely LOVE this tree. I think flocked trees are so different and beautiful! This is on the taller side (of the shorter bunch I’m featuring) at 7.5′ and is extremely full.
8. Alberta Spruce 7ft Christmas Tree: this artificial tree comes un-lit, but the beauty of that is you can choose your own lights to strand onto it! It’s also one that will last season after season. It’s normally well under $100, and on sale right now for an even better deal! It’s the perfect, traditional Christmas tree.
9-10′ Christmas Trees
1. Woodlake Spruce 9ft Christmas Tree: this one comes pre-lit with clear lights and looks just as realistic as a 9-foot tree you’d go and pick out at a tree farm would.
2. Pre-Lit Fraser Fir 9ft Christmas Tree: if you’re looking for a tall but slim tree, this one is for you. It’s great for a smaller space and has that beautiful, classic, warm lighting to it.
3. Flocked Farmington Spruce 9ft Christmas Tree: along with being flocked, this tree is pre-lit and is said to be VERY simple to assemble.
4. Classic Pine 9-10ft Christmas Tree: this tree comes in a variety of heights, two of which are 9′ and 10′. Both of these two taller options are SO reasonably priced and it’s such a classic, simple green tree. It comes un-lit and is perfect in width for a fuller-looking tree.
5. Flocked 9ft Christmas Tree: if you’re looking for a fully flocked and frosted Christmas tree, this is your best bet! And a quick pro-tip to make sure the flocking lasts even longer: spray the tree with water and let it dry 3 or 4 times, it’ll prevent it from shedding!
6. Glittery Pine 9-10ft Christmas Tree: while this too has a classic look to it, it has the most beautiful glitter-dipped branch tips that looks SO magical with the pre-lit lights. It comes in four sizes, two of with are 9′ and 10′. This tree is stunning and with a variety of size options, there’s one here for everyone.
7. Pre-Lit Green Pine 9ft Christmas Tree: here is another slim-but-tall option for your home – in my opinion, it’d also make for the perfect secondary tree if you like having multiples! Also a great option for a bedroom since it’s slim in size.
8. Carolina Green Pine 10ft Christmas Tree: this might just be my favorite tree here! It comes in 10′ and also in 12′ if you’re looking for something even bigger. It’s very reasonably priced for the size and looks realistic but also has a holiday shimmer to it when lit.
Which of these artificial Christmas trees are you loving? We hope this gives you all of the inspiration you need to get your tree(s) up and decorated this season!