I’m always looking for ways to spruce things up during the holidays and add as much beautiful holiday decor as possible to enjoy for the season… If you’re similar, I have the perfect thing for you! Try adding a Christmas tree collar onto your tree this season; it adds a lot to your living area (or where ever you put your Christmas tree!) and really makes your tree POP!
What is a Christmas tree collar for?
A Christmas tree collar is a decorative piece that conceals the base of your tree. It wraps around the tree stand and forms a band to hide the stand and cords from the Christmas tree. Generally, people like to use a tree collar in place of a tree skirt but I also love to layer them together.
How to put on a tree collar.
Some Christmas tree collars slide on over the stand of the tree and others wrap around and hook in the back. They are very easy to put on and quite convenient for animals and children. They definitely help to keep those kittens from climbing the tree!
What sizes do Christmas tree collars come in?
Christmas tree collars vary in size and height much like your tree does. They can range in size from 20″ – 28″ in diameter and up to 12″ in height. If your tree is tall and full then you will want one that is wider. If you have a tall and skinny tree, then look for one that is a smaller diameter and maybe a little taller.
I’ve been on the hunt for all of the most beautiful Christmas tree collars so I rounded up all of my favorites that I’ve seen this season. Here are the prettiest Christmas tree collars this season!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Beautiful Christmas Tree Collars
1. Beachcomber Basket Tree Collar: this natural Christmas tree collar is the prettiest woven collar and is so beachy and fun!
2. Hammered Gold Tree Collar: this gold Christmas tree collar is gorgeous! It’s under $60 and the hammered look is perfect for the holidays.
3. Washed White Wooden Tree Collar: this under $100 tree collar is so pretty! I love the washed wood look to it.
4. Black Wicker Tree Collar: this is another super different tree collar – you don’t often associate black with Christmas, but this would look so pretty paired with a bright, beautiful Christmas tree this season!
5. Woven Basket Tree Collar: this tree collar is the most classic in my opinion! It’s a fun shape and the woven look to it matches everything.
6. Steel Christmas Tree Collar: this farmhouse-styled tree collar is so fun and will add so much to your space this holiday season!
7. White Tassel Christmas Tree Collar: how fun is this Christmas tree collar?! It’s under $60 and the woven material is different than most tree collars you see.
8. Two-Toned Rattan Tree Collar: how FUN is this tree collar?! It’s a bit pricier but worth every penny in my opinion – it’s so different! I love the rattan look and the two neutral tones it features.
9. Square Basket Woven Tree Collar: here’s a super different looking Christmas tree collar! I love the style and how simplistic it is. Perfect if you have a busy, full tree or a lot of other busy decor during the holidays.
10. Copper Stainless Steel Tree Collar: this copper tree collar is something so different! It’s under $40 and adds such a fun pop to your Christmas tree.
11. Whitewash Woven Christmas Tree Collar: this pretty tree collar is also a classic, but with a twist! The whitewash look to it is beautiful.
12. Brown Woven Wood Tree Collar: I love the natural look to this Christmas tree collar and it’s only $30!
13. Natural Rattan Woven Tree Collar: this might be my favorite Christmas tree collar of all of them! It’s SO pretty and has the best woven look.
14. Stained Woven Tree Collar: I love this under $40 tree collar! It comes in a more neutral shade of tan too. It’s very neutral and will match all decor styles.
15. Gold Metal Tree Collar: if you love glitz, glam and all things gold, this affordable Christmas tree collar is for you!
We hope these beautiful Christmas tree collars help you to find your newest decor addition this holiday season!
More Holiday Decorating Ideas:
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree Like a Designer
- How to Hang Holiday Garland
- Beautiful and Affordable Christmas Trees
- Beautiful Christmas Wreaths for The Season
- 20 Amazing Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 30 Free Christmas Printables You’ll Love
- DIY Christmas Projects To Do This Season
- 15 Ways to Store Christmas Decor
- Beautiful Christmas Porch Ideas