Sharing a collection of beautiful Christmas wreath ideas to help decorate your porch for the season. Many affordable holiday wreaths to elevate your front porch.
There are few things I love more during the holiday season than putting up my favorite Christmas wreaths around my house! I can’t get enough.
They are so fun and festive and look so beautiful as part of your front porch decor or indoors as a centerpiece, on a mantle, or any other spot you could possibly think of. Holiday wreaths come with endless possibilities!
I wanted to share some of my favorite wreaths I’ve found so far this season so you can get inspired and shop them if you are looking for a new one to complete your holiday decor this season.
And if I could (AKA if they all matched one another!), I would probably buy and display every single one of these beauties!
Content may contain affiliate links. When you shop the links I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my small business.
Nothing quite says “welcome” like a beautifully adorned wreath adorning your front door.
From traditional classics that evoke nostalgia to modern wreaths that reimagine holidays, I’ve scoured the online stores to bring you a handpicked selection that will make your front porch glow.
How To Select The Right Wreath
To select the right wreath for your Christmas porch, first decide on a color scheme.
Classic wreaths are green with red accents, but you can find wreaths in a wide range of colors to match your decor. Consider metallic accents like gold or silver for a touch of elegance.
Consider the overall theme or style you want for your holiday decor. Wreaths come in a variety of styles, from traditional and rustic to modern and whimsical.
Next, determine the size wreath you will need. Make sure the wreath’s size is proportional to the area, and that it won’t overwhelm the space.
How To Hang A Christmas Wreath.
Hanging a Christmas wreath can be easier than you think. Typically you will want it to hang on the door at eye level so anywhere from 5-1/2′ to 6-1/2′.
Take the door height into consideration. If it is a pretty tall door then error on hanging it a little higher than usual.
You can simply hammer a nail into the door and hang the wreath on it but there are other solutions that don’t damage the door. I personally love using command hooks and you can see here how I used them to hang my garland on my mantle.
Literally never takes off the paint and they hold a decent amount of weight.
When Should You Hang Your Holiday Wreath?
The holiday season officially begins December first but many like to start well before Thanksgiving so they can enjoy all the decorations longer.
You can not go wrong either way and hang your wreath and decorate your porch as soon as you are ready to embrace the holiday season!
12 Beautiful Christmas Wreath Ideas For The Season
So here is our favorite collection of Christmas wreath ideas that would look incredible on any porch.
From bold pops of color to more neutral greenery wreaths, there is something for everyone here!
- Red Berry and Orange Christmas Wreath: I love the colors in this pretty Christmas fruit wreath! It’s something different and it’s so festive and adds such a perfect pop of color to your front door.
2. Golden Pinecone Wreath: how absolutely STUNNING is this gold pinecone wreath?! It’s incredibly different than any other wreath you see during the holiday season and it’s adorned with the most beautiful teal colored ribbon. It’s not your typical holiday or Christmas wreath and I think that’s the best part about it!
3. Bay Leaf and Tartan Ribbon Wreath: I may end up saying this a few times with all of these beautiful holiday wreaths, but I really think this one is my favorite for this season! I love that it’s super simplistic so that the tartan ribbon and mini gold bell can really pop. It’s stunning and is just under $70!
4. Red Berry Wreath with Christmas Plaid Bow: everything about this festive holiday wreath is perfect for your front door – especially that pretty plaid bow! It’s a traditional pine wreath with the prettiest red berries, pinecones and mini apples. And check out all of the different greenery stems in it!
5. Lemon Leaf Red Berry Holiday Wreath: this lemon leaf wreath has a mix of greenery stems and the prettiest red berries in it! There’s eucalyptus, German statice and the prettiest, most realistic looking lemon leaves. The red berries pop in contrast to all of the greenery and this is the perfect wreath to add to your front door for the holiday season!
6. Faux Needle Pine & Snowberry Bell Ornament Wreath: the gold bells sold me on this pretty wreath! It’s under $40, 26″ and it’s perfect if you’re looking for something neutral and simplistic.
7. White Berry Pinecone Wreath: another really pretty, simple and neutral holiday wreath for your front door! It’s filled with evergreen branches, pinecones and berries and will look so pretty on your front door this season.
8. Orange Greenery Christmas Wreath: there’s something so pretty about citrus elements in a holiday wreath! This one has mini faux oranges and adds a subtle pop of color to your front door. The greenery mix is perfect, too!
9. Pinecone and Berry Christmas Wreath: would you believe me if I told you this Christmas wreath was an Amazon find?! It is under $30 and the prettiest, 20″ wreath for the holidays. It has amazing reviews too!
10. Magnolia Christmas Wreath with Red Ribbon: while this would be equally as pretty for your front door, I love this magnolia leaf wreath for indoors the most! The red ribbon and mix of green and gold magnolia leaves are so pretty together.
11. Silver Jingle Bell Wreath: okay, how fun is this jingle bell wreath?! It’s so cute and festive for the holiday season! It’s under $60 and will make such a statement on your front door this season.
12. Fresh Yule Forest Wreath: if you are looking for something really simple and bold with greenery, this wreath is for you! It comes in four sizes and is made with a classic, traditional mix of greenery. The spruce, juniper and pine stems create the prettiest mix of green and it’s a classic wreath you can use annually!
We hope these beautiful Christmas wreaths help you to find the best wreath for your home this holiday season!
More Christmas Ideas + Inspiration
- 25 More of Our Favorite Front Porches
- 20 Amazing Christmas Mantles To Drool Over
- Winter Green Christmas Home Tour
- A Metallic Christmas Home Tour
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree Like A Designer
- The Best Artificial Christmas Trees That Are Beautiful + Affordable
- Our Favorite Christmas Tree Collars
- How To Hang A Holiday Garland Without Damage
- 20 Amazing Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Best Storage For Christmas Decor
- 15 Easy DIY Christmas Projects You’ll Love
- 30 Free Christmas Printables to Download Now