Sharing a collection of beautiful Christmas wreath ideas to help decorate your porch for the season. Many affordable holiday wreaths to elevate your front porch.
There are few things I love more during the holiday season than putting up my favorite Christmas wreaths around my house! I can’t get enough.
They are so fun and festive and look so beautiful as part of your front porch decor or indoors as a centerpiece, on a mantle, or any other spot you could possibly think of. Holiday wreaths come with endless possibilities!
I wanted to share some of my favorite wreaths I’ve found so far this season so you can get inspired and shop them if you are looking for a new one to complete your holiday decor this season. And if I could (AKA if they all matched one another… haha), I would probably buy and display every single one of these beauties!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
How To Select The Right Wreath.
To select the right wreath for your Christmas porch, first I would decide on a color scheme. Some popular color combinations for the holidays are the classic red and white, green and white, green and black, black and white, all neutrals (whites and creams), and even a fun pink and white color scheme.
Then you can look for wreaths that have those colors in them and will coordinate beautifully.
How To Hang A Christmas Wreath.
Hanging a Christmas wreath can be easier than you think. Typically you will want it to hang on the door at eye level so anywhere from 5-1/2′ to 6-1/2′. Take the door height into consideration. If it is a pretty tall door then error on hanging it a little higher than usual.
You can simply hammer a nail into the door and hang the wreath on it but there are other solutions that don’t damage the door. I personally love using command hooks and you can see here how I used them to hang my garland on my mantle. Literally never takes the paint off and they hold a decent amount of weight.
When Should You Hang Your Holiday Wreath?
The holiday season officially begins December first but many like to start well before Thanksgiving so they can enjoy all the decorations longer. You can not go wrong either way and hang your wreath and decorate your porch as soon as you are ready to embrace the holiday season!
12 Beautiful Christmas Wreath Ideas For The Season
1. Fresh Citrus Eucalyptus Wreath: this stunning wreath will become the best conversation piece in your home this season! I LOVE the way the simplistic eucalyptus wreath is paired with the dried orange slices. SO stunning!
2. Bay Leaf and Tartan Ribbon Wreath: I may end up saying this a few times with all of these beautiful holiday wreaths, but I really think this one is my favorite for this season! I love that it’s super simplistic so that the tartan ribbon and mini gold bell can really pop. It’s stunning and is just under $70!
3. Golden Pinecone Wreath: how absolutely STUNNING is this gold pinecone wreath?! It’s incredibly different than any other wreath you see during the holiday season and it’s adorned with the most beautiful teal colored ribbon. It’s not your typical holiday or Christmas wreath and I think that’s the best part about it!
4. Pre-Lit Faux Mixed Pine Wreath: here’s a more simplistic greenery wreath for the Christmas season and one that would be perfect to go on your front door. It’s just under $100 too!
5. White Berry Greenery Wreath: this simplistic greenery wreath and its white berries create the perfect, understated wreath! The best part is you can put it up in your home now through the rest of this fall season and use it through the holidays mixed in with your other holiday decorations. So beautiful and the best part is, it’s under $40!
6. Cedar and Eucalyptus Greenery Wreath: the mix of greenery used in this wreath is so beautiful and I just love the ribbon added to it! It’s only $40 and would be so beautiful for inside your home or outside.
7. Red Velvet Botanical Wreath: if you’re looking for something lush, bold and full in your holiday wreath, this one is for you! It’s perfect for an entryway, front door, holiday tablescape or just about anywhere else in your home this holiday season.
8. Fresh Magnolia, Pine and Pinecone Wreath: I love the pops of gold in this pretty greenery wreath! It’s something a little different yet still beautiful to display on your front door – or in your home – for the holidays.
9. Pre-Lit Faux Tahoe Pine Wreath: this stunning wreath is one of my favorites so far this season! It has just the right amount of glitz to it and I love that it’s pre-lit.
10. Pine and Red Berry Wreath: this $30 wreath makes the perfect statement for Christmas and I love the look of it! It’s one that would make a great gift if you’re looking for one as well.
11. Silver Jingle Bell Wreath: okay, how fun is this jingle bell wreath?! It’s so cute and festive for the holiday season! It’s under $60 and will make such a statement on your front door this season.
12. Fresh Bay Leaf and Seeded Eucalyptus Wreath: this stunning, under $50 wreath is perfect if you’re looking for something simple and classic but that still dresses up your door (or home) this holiday season!
We hope these beautiful Christmas wreaths help you to find the best wreath for your home this holiday season!
More Christmas Ideas + Inspiration
- 25 More of Our Favorite Front Porches
- 20 Amazing Christmas Mantles To Drool Over
- Winter Green Christmas Home Tour
- A Metallic Christmas Home Tour
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree Like A Designer
- The Best Artificial Christmas Trees That Are Beautiful + Affordable
- Our Favorite Christmas Tree Collars
- How To Hang A Holiday Garland Without Damage
- 20 Amazing Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Best Storage For Christmas Decor
- 15 Easy DIY Christmas Projects You’ll Love
- 30 Free Christmas Printables to Download Now