Dreamy Summer Patio Accessories
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
What’s better than sitting by the pool on a warm summer day, followed by a beautiful evening hosting friends and family? Nothing is, as long as you have a space you love to entertain in! We’ve been on the hunt lately for the most dreamy summer patio accessories to fill your space with this summer and we found a ton of great finds! Whether you just need a few upgrades or an entirely new space, these beautiful shades of blue, wicker and rattan finds will have your guests swooning over your space!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Dreamy Summer Patio Accessories:
(just click on the names of the products to shop them!)
1. Tie Dye Lumbar Pillow: this $14.99 pillow will be your new favorite throw for your outdoor living space! It’s so pretty and the perfect size to mix and match others with.
2. Mosaic Inlay Tray: you can use this tray in so many different ways – outdoors to serve or display decor or servware in the summer, and indoors on your coffee table in the off-season.
3. Wicker Tote Basket: we love spending summer nights outdoors by the fire and spending time with friends and family; keep a pretty tote basket like this one (which is currently on sale, so grab yours now!) to hold all of your outdoor blankets, extra pillows and other essentials to keep everyone cozy and loving your outdoor space.
4. Gold & Opal Scallop Lanterns: these lanterns are the absolute prettiest! They add the perfect coastal feel to your outdoor living space, and who could ever say no to scallop detailing?
5. Blue Tumbler Glasses: at only $3 per glass, you can put together an entire outdoor drinkware collection with these beauties! They come in a couple of colors and are great for cocktails or soft drinks; they’re dishwasher safe too making for easy clean-up!
6. Natural Woven Outdoor Pouf: I think the best thing about this pouf is its weather-resistant material – it’ll be great for year round use! It’s the perfect size to add an extra seat or two for a party or be able to put away when not in use.
7. Navy Striped Rug: the blue and white striped pattern of this rug gives your space the perfect pop of color and amount of texture, while also allowing for other patterns to easily match such as pillows and decor. It can be used indoors, too! Nothing like a great, versatile buy. 😉
8. Rattan Lanterns: if we were to pick a favorite from this collection of patio must haves, these lanterns would be at the top of the list! They come in three sizes and look so sleek, beachy and are beautifully made. Place them in the center of your outdoor dining table or mix and match them around your pool area and you’ll have the perfect amount of extra lighting added instantly.
9. White Rattan Hanging Lanterns: how stunning are these lanterns?! They are white-wash wicker, come in a couple of different sizes AND are weather resistant! They add so much character to your space and look so coastal-chic.
10. Navy & Rattan Tray: you can never go wrong with shades of blue for summer decor. This serving tray is so different than most with its beautifully woven rattan handles and adds a pop of color to tie into the rest of your furnishings.
11. Woven Tassel Placemat Set: this set of four placemats is a must for summer entertaining! They come in a couple of different colors and are just as practical as they are beautiful. They clean easily, store easily and you can’t go wrong with tassels!!
12. Tie Dye Dinner Plates: what better way to add color than in your place settings?! We love these tie-dye plates and how beautiful they look – your guests will love them too.
13. Faux Selloum Leaves Arrangement: this faux, tropical leaf arrangement will have you feeling like you’re somewhere beautiful and exotic right from your backyard! This arrangement is on sale right now, so add it to your outdoor space and enjoy it all summer long.
14. Rattan Hanging Basket: we picture this looking so beautiful with a growing, green plant overflowing out of it! Get a couple of these baskets and hang them on your patio to add some color and greenery.
15. Double Chaise Lounger: how comfortable does this look?! This tropical styled chaise lets you relax in the sun or in the shade with its removable canopy – it’s under $300 and a must have for summer!
Is your summer patio ready to go for the season? We’d love to hear what you’re adding to your space to give it an upgrade, or what your favorite piece from this collection is!
You are awesome!!! So many great ideas and I can’t even put together one ?.
I have lots to do in my new house, I think I’m never going to end ?
Loved these stylish summer accessories. Nice post. Thanks for sharing this post.
Like the glasses 🙂 They are lovely!