If you love watermelon then this is THE cocktail recipe for you! Make this watermelon lemonade martini for your girlfriends for GNO or for your next weekend gathering. It is the perfect mix of sweet and tart! Serve with slices of watermelon on the side along with some other delicious appetizers. Your spring/summer parties will be a hit with your friends but a warning – they may never leave!
Watermelon Lemonade Martini Cocktail Recipe:
Ready to get started to make one for yourself?!
- 2 parts Hubert’s Lemonade Watermelon
- 1 small can of Sprite
- 1 part vodka
- limes – juice of 1/2 lime and garnish
- Add ice into shaker.
- Add 1 small can of Sprite into shaker.
- Add 2 parts watermelon lemonade to shaker.
- Add 1 part vodka to shaker.
- Add juice from half a lime to shaker.
- Shake contents well. Pour into glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Want to make your drink recipe a little sweeter? Blend watermelon and strain for a sweet juice to add to your mixture.
Enjoy and check back with us for more entertaining ideas!
Love this cocktail recipe? Then you should check out these!
Pin our image below and save it for later!
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.