Whether you have someone whose hard to shop for, has everything or says they want nothing at all, there’s something here for any woman on your shopping list! From luxurious gifts to skincare and more, you’ll find yourself wanting to get one of each of these to treat yourself with! And they all vary from $12 to $250 – we have you covered!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Barefoot Dreams Robe: any woman on your holiday shopping list will appreciate this like no other! It comes in so many beautiful colors and is by far the coziest robe out there. She will have and wear this robe for years to come!
2. Silk Pillowcase: this is one of my favorite gifts to give each season – it’s something that’s so practical but likely isn’t something that they’ve thought of buying for themselves. It’s basically like getting a facial while you sleep – so many skin benefits and great for your hair.
3. Running Sneakers: if you have these, you know that they are like walking on clouds! If you don’t, you need to get yourself a pair. There’s nothing wrong with treating yourself to a gift this holiday season! 🙂 These are the best sneakers to wear daily and also to get your workouts in with. You can’t go wrong with any of the fun colors they come in!
4. Drunk Elephant Skincare Set: buying this bundle gets you a seriously good deal, you’ll be saving close to $50! It has all of Drunk Elephant’s very best products included and they will work wonders on your skin. Any woman will appreciate getting to treat herself with a new skincare routine morning or night.
5. Fitbit Watch: not only is this watch 25% off right now, it comes in a ton of colors for you to choose from too! For any of the active and always on-the-go women on your list, this is a must have. Tech watches can do so much more than track your steps now and it looks really pretty on your wrist – no bulkiness here!
6. See by Chloe Wallet: for the luxe lover on your list, this is a must. It is the most beautiful leather and is every bit of a luxury brand wallet without the huge price tag!
7. Rosie Jane Perfume Set: after looking for a great, parabin and toxin free perfume that I’ve loved for quite some time, I came across this brand and fell in LOVE. This trial set includes all of the scents and is a perfect option for the recipient to try them all out and figure out which she likes best before purchasing a full bottle. The scents are incredible and like nothing else I’ve found before.
8. Velvet Scrunchie Set: this set of 5 scrunchies is under $15 and they look beautiful when wearing your hair up but also will help to prevent creases! The quality is incredible and especially so since they are so affordable.
9. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks: these are the softest cozy socks I have ever felt! They’re something that everyone will love and enjoy and will keep your feet so cozy this winter.
10. Leather Travel Backpack: while this is meant to be a travel backpack, you could easily use this as your daily handbag as well! It comes in a bunch of colors and fits so much inside. It is under $100 and even has a slim back sleeve to fit right onto your luggage when walking through the airport – genius!
11. Lucite & Crystal Statement Earrings: when you view these up close, you will fall in love and want a pair for yourself, too! They are simply stunning and look so luxurious while really, they’re under $50.
12. Marble iPhone Case: my favorite part about this case is that it’s a hard shell so you know your phone is protected. It comes in a black marble and a pink marble too.
13. Mini Lip Gloss Vault: with a shade for just about every occasion, this 10-piece set is a MUST have. These colors are shimmery and last for the longest time – you can bet that whoever receives these from you will rave about them for a long time!
14. Travel Jewelry Case: finally, a perfectly sized travel case to keep all of your jewelry safe AND organized in when traveling! This case comes in three colors and has a spot for just about every piece of jewelry you’ll take on a trip with you. One of my favorite gifts I’ve received and to gift to others!
15. LALICIOUS Sugar Scrub Collection: if you have yet to try these sugar scrubs, you are missing out! They all smell incredibly delicious and I’m so glad that they finally come in a gift set like this!
16. Gemstone Necklace: this would look beautiful on its own or layered with other dainty pieces and the most fun part is that each colored stone that this necklace comes in has a different meaning. This howlite stone is meant to be calming and give a positive outlook – you can pick and choose the color based on that and for who you’re gifting it to, how fun?!
17. AirPods: while there’s no doubt you’ve seen the hype for these, they really are that good and are worth it! They’re the perfect earbud for working out or just for the on-the-go woman in your life who does NOT need another cord to worry about tangling up in her bag!
18. Sherpa Fleece Pullover: if you aren’t sure what to buy a woman on your list this year, you just can NOT go wrong with sherpa! There are so many options I’ve been seeing but I can’t stop recommending this one. It’s extremely cozy and fits so well – it looks great with jeans and booties or sneakers and leggings – there’s no wrong time to wear it!
19. “Terra” Lip Sheer: this is one of those go-to shades that is great for everything and looks beautiful on everyone! It’s my absolute favorite shade to date and it’s just a bonus that the packaging is so pretty.
20. Jade Roller: while these rollers are so great for health reasons, it also feels incredible and is the perfect way to let your serum/face oils seep into your skin morning and night! This is a luxurious gift at a great price and is another one of those buys that the women on your list likely haven’t thought of buying for themselves, but will love and appreciate receiving.
21. GloPRO Microneedling Tool Set: this is something I constantly rave about and since it comes in a set, it’s a good-to-go gift option! Microneedling is the best form of exfoliation EVER and now you can do it from the comfort of your own home. For the beauty lover or skin conscious woman, this is a must.
22. Voluspa Candle: perfect for your desk, bedside table or even in your living room or bathroom. These candles are packaged so beautifully and last for forever!
We hope these gift ideas will help get some more of your holiday shopping done! There’s truly something for everyone on this list and nothing you could go wrong with. Which is your favorite gift here?